ATTENTION SEEKER?

Start from the beginning

Well, guess what?! Amanda and I didn't talked, what was I supposed to ask? Masyado na kaming kinakain ng tension, maybe we are not really meant for this friendship.

She's right we are just roommates, no need for us to communicate.

I accidentally saw Amanda at the back she's with Miss Australia and USA.

Why is she? Sta-staring?!

Those indulging and sparkling eyes hits so different feels melancholy.

She's staring at me like there's sadness in her eyes.

Her eyes that wants to say 'sorry'

Maybe I was wrong, lagi naman nagkakamali intuition ko kay Amanda eh, she's unpredictable, sure ako gusto na naman niya ako ma-threatened.

Well, I don't need her anymore. That's it.

I need to fight for the crown and that's my only goal!

After the rehearsals Ate MJ and Miss Keith gave me a warm hug.

Nandito kami sa backstage and yung ibang fans rin talking to their delegates.

"Goodness gracious, you are a queen!"
Si Miss Keith naman, over supportive.

She's that one person who always boost up my energy lalo na sa mga practices.

Even though I feel so much pressure she's there to make me feel love and happy. Kaya I need her dito sa competition.

"Grabe langga, over ang energy mo!" Ate MJ said, napatalon pa siya ng konti, gigil yarn?!

"Thank you guys for cheering me up, grabe kinikilig lang talaga ako!" I said.

I can't help but to smile at them.

Sure ako proud din sila sa akin.

"Well, how about the issue between you and Amanda?" Ate MJ is really curious about us.

"Not to make you laugh Rabiya but I feel that there's the chemistry between the two of you!"

My eyes widened when Miss Keith said that, a-ano raw?! Chemistry?!!

Subject ba yon?! Kidding!

Chemistry as friends?!

Or lovers?!

Rabiya! Kung ano-ano na iniisip mo! Gosh!!!

I don't think so, hindi nga niya ako kinakausap.

"Keith! You are totally insane!" Ate MJ insisted.

"You don't know the rival between them?" She added.

Oo, wala na namang alam si Miss Keith, hays!

"Rival? But I find them cute MJ!"

Hindi ko ba alam kung matatawa ako eh, if hindi siguro harsh si Amanda saken, baka may chance pa na magka-crush ako sa kanya. Pero nah! I can take care of myself.

"Gosh Keith! Ito kasi ang chika, Rabiya and Miss Thailand are roommates, tapos grabe si ate mo ghorl kay Rabi! Yun yon! She's a threat for Rab."

"Girls! Go back to your rooms and rest! Good bye!" Instructor James said.

At last!

Yung nanginginig kong mga tuhod ay makakapagpahinga na rin!

Grabe ang energy ko simula kaninang umaga ha!

Ang bilis naman na-gets yung sayaw konting polish na lang perfect na namin.