Part 6

Kani, Dylan, and Jett snuck into a boulder when they saw a guard germ. Kani shushed at the two and prepare her bow and arrow. He keeps an eye on the buff guard germ. Before he shot his arrow at the guard germ, Dylan sneezed. "What? I told you to be quiet!" whispered Kani. "Oops, sorry!" apologized Dylan, wiping his nose with his arm. Then, the guard germ looked around. He then looked at the large boulder Kani, Dylan, and Jett were hiding. "Stay back!" shouted Kani. He pushed Dylan and Jett just for their safety. "Run!" shouted Kani. Kani was shooting the aggressive guard germ with his arrows. The guard germ was hit by several arrows, but most of the arrows sink into his body. "The pain only makes me stronger!" cackled the guard germ. He trapped Kani with a sticky tendril made of gooey slime. "This smells putrid like a rotten breakfast!" exclaimed Kani as he sniffed the surroundings of the guard germ. The guard germ waddled with a trapped Kani back to the lair.

Meanwhile, the agents woke up with a putrid smell. "Somebody farted!" exclaimed Agent 26. "Not me!" said Becca, "Nor us!" said all the agents. Dot looked at the guard germ. It scoffed to find its main target, which was the agents. Dot pushed the agents to a dark part of the pipe. 

"What are you doing?" asked Agent 26.

"Guard germs!" whispered Dot.

"What's a guard germ?" questioned Becca.

"There's no time to ask!" whispered Dot.

Meanwhile, the guard germ headed the lair. It opened to the door. Nigel was there, reading a book on planet traps. "Boss, I found a planet!" said the guard germ. "Silly you, it was a dwarf planet, not a planet!" corrected Nigel. "Oops!" apologized the guard germ. "Well, well, well, who's that brave Kani here?" said Nigel. Kani slaps Nigel. The slime left in his hand. "You," commanded Nigel to the guard, "Take him away along with the other prisoners!". The guard germ carries him away by the arms. "Wait! Argh! Let me go!" shouted Kani to the guard germ.

The dungeon looks like a system of pipes with a gap in the middle. There in each pipe were the prisoners. "This is your cell, pla-, I mean, dwarf planet!" said the guard germ as he throws Kani into the pipe and locked him up. "Let me go!" shouted Kani. "Never, dwarf planet!" said the guard germ. Kani was still mad, which later become ashamed.