" I know you are starving now. But you have to wash your hands first. "I reminded her. She's about to get a loaf bread. My aunt is just watching us with laughing wholeheartedly.

" What can I do? I'm really hungry. "Mash is pouting right now. I just gave her an bored look.

"Fine I'll I behave." She gets what I mean as I looked at her. Yet her she's still pouting her lips like kid. I just rolled my eyes on her.

"You two look adorable though." Aunt Bea joked as we take our seats.

"Gross aunt."

"Really, auntie?". This bitch has a lot to say. I'm pretty sure she will telling a lot of gossip with my aunt. We're having our breakfast with full of laughter and joy. This is the best breakfast I've ever had after so long. Aunt Bea enjoyed it, I can see it through her beautiful eyes. I simply smiled at her and look at my friend's smile as well. I have never seen her genuine smile and laugh for
so long. I'm glad I brought her here.

"I'm done. I'll just get my phone." I excuse myself. They're still talking and I'll let them be. They're fond of each other now and I'm happy to see them like this. As I stood up.

"As you finish your food I will help you with the dishes." I stand up immediately and walk straight to the second floor of the house.

"Yeah go ahead just come back immediately." She's really a glutton. She can eat a lot though yet she still maintains her figure.

"Whatever just finished your food so that we can start up immediately." As I entered the room I get my phone beside the lampshade. Someone's called me and some messages were coming from my mum and the other one was from my cousin.

From:Cloud

Hey Adi, I've heard that you are at auntie Bea's house right now. I have talked to your friend and she told me your whereabouts.

From:Cloud

I'm going there today.

This jerk! He had talked to Mash. Great they're close now. Well they're both loud so they're suitable for each other. What a bonkers indeed. I am typing my message for my cousin when aunt Bea came in.

"What's up aunt? Does Mash finish already?" I put down my phone first and face my aunt.

"She's still eating. Nothing to hurry dear. Let her enjoy it Anyway your cousin is downstairs go and take a look." I was about to reply to him yet he's here already.

"You mean Cloud ?" I knew it was him. I just wanted to make sure that jerk is really here. Aunt Bea just nod for a response. I quietly walked out of the room and see for myself.

And the jerk is really here, he is having a great time with Mash as if they're best friends. I smiled at the thought. My friend have never been this close to anyone before aside from me. Even though she's extrovert she still has limitations on befriending to other people.

"What are you doing here?" I interrupted there moment. They're both eating and having a good time together like they're really close friends for so long.

"You're so rude Adi, I came for Aunt Bea." I was about to speak when aunt Bea comes in.

"Finished up your food Cloud . We'll be doing a baking session for today so clean up the table for us dear." I smirked at Clint and he looked like a bankrupt with his looks.

"You can do it cousin." I even pats his shoulder to tease him more.

"You two were really close to each other." Mash butts in.