ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇꜱᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴀ ᴄᴏʟᴅ

Începe de la început

The man took his time before answer, but seeing the customer jesters he was judging him to answer with a yes. He shook his head up and down, "Yes, sir we do. Here are your keys".

"Thank you! We'll be on our way", he says wrapping his arm around y/n going into the elevators.

"Uh, what was that?", y/n says shoving the boy away from her.

"I just-".

"You just thought you could speak for me, shove me into an elevator with your arm around me and I'm pretty sure you told that young man to say all those things".

Kai was chocked up by y/n knowledge. This is the girl he has finally run into without trying but letting faith bring her to him, "미안". (Sorry)

Y/n stared strongly at the closed doors in front of her until a certain word caught her attention...her glances turned towards Kai that was happy to see the unfamiliar girl say those things to him.
She looks him up and down before smiling as she crosses her arms to her chest, "괜찮아요". (It's okay)

"Whoa, you speak-".

"Don't ruin it", she says, cutting him off as they wait for the elevator to take them up, "Did you press a button since we've been in here?"

Kai's face goes into shock as he realizes he hasn't pressed the floor number. He shyly rubs the back of his head, "uh, not really", he says, reaching to press the button.

She rolls her eyes and leans against the back of the elevator sighing heavily.

"Is there a problem?", Kai asks.

"Did I say there was a problem?" She raises an eyebrow.

"If there was, I would hope, you would tell me".

"I'm just worried about sharing a room with you".

"I understand. Think about it this way...it would be better to share one with me then someone you didn't speak to from the train and all the way to the hotel".

"Yeah, I guess you're right, but doesn't mean I wouldn't become cautious of you in the night".

"Same to you".

They both laugh about stepping off the elevator and ending up at the front door inserting the key with the cool air conditioner on as that hotel smells of fresh breeze.
There was no couch pull out or more than one towel so one had to be called up for more and as it did their night went on till midnight. One of each on both sides of the bed facing away from each other; one of them broke the silences laughing the night away as they fall asleep.

3 am

Y/n started to shiver in the night that Kai woke up to her shaking, "Y/n? Are you asleep?"

She was too cold to answer so she just mumbles to him trying to go back to sleep under the covers that weren't enough for her to stop shaking, "mhmm", she answers, with a yes–the last thing she wanted to do was wake him up.

But so much for that.

"You're freezing cold".

"I know just got back to sleep".

"Did you turn off the air conditioner and turn on the heater?"

"That's the first thing I did", y/n whined.

Huening Kai thought it through and placed his arms around y/n that was shivering in his arms. She didn't fight it, but staying still was the only thing she could do and fall asleep embracing him as well; for Kai, he felt even warmer inside holding her.
He fell asleep with a smile on his face just like the first time, being next to this girl was all he needs to be happy and he didn't know why until he got excited below the belt.