Saving Team Perverts

Start from the beginning

Tengen then started slashing the sash with only a few left. "Tengen" Makio said. "Makio, Suma, sorry for being late. Time to put on a real flamboyant show!" Tengen said.

 Time to put on a real flamboyant show!" Tengen said

Flashback

Tengen was standing in front of his three girlfriends, explaining some rules to them. "I'll establish a clear flamboyant life priority. First, you three. Then, respectable humans, Then, myself." They looked confuse and he said "We're gonna protect the plain carefree people of course since we're demon slayers, but frankly speaking you guy are precious to me, so don't die."

End of Flashback

End of Flashback

He walked over by them and patted their heads. "Looks like you did a flamboyant job there. I knew you could do it my girls" he told them. Tears started coming from both of them and Suma cried out "Wah! I miss you Tengen!"

Tengen chuckled and said "I miss you too Suma."

"Hey bastard god of festivals! The maggot sashes disappeared into the holes and escaped!" Inosuke shouted. "Shut up! We saved all the captured people, so it's fine. Talk to me after you finished singing my praises first" Tengen shouted at him. "Tengen, we should pursue them quickly or the damage could spread" Makio said. "Follow me and make it quick you lot! We're going to give chase!" Tengen shouted as they got out of underground.

He started running on the roofs with Inosuke and Zenitsu following behind him. Back with team one, Daki's head was just coming back together when her sashes started going into her body. Tanjiro and Xenovia tried slashing her but she jumped away. "Yeah, a pillar huh. Good thing a pillar came, that person will be pleased" Daki said, as her hair went white.

Team one spotted her but then a man came out of his house. "Hey, what are you doing there!?" he shouted at them. People started looking through their windows to see what was going on. "Don't go arguing in front of other people's stores!" he shouted at them. "Get away from here! Don't leave the building!" Tanjiro shouted as slices started filling the street. Each team member got a cut but the man had lost his arm. A bunch of people's homes were destroyed and alot of people were sliced in different parts of their bodies.