"So you came all the way from your office just to brag about your new relationship?" Soyeon said then crossed her arms, she's trying to intimidate for her to leave but the series of events that happened to Yuqi today would not make her walk out.

"No, I needed to clear my head. I need someone who can understand me right now, a shoulder that I can cry on just for today." Yuqi said, Soyeon suddenly gulped, the visible signs of nervousness were catching up, but she can't, she needs to leave, there is a chance that Yuqi might find out who she is, but not now. This is not the right time for her to tell Yuqi everything.

"I'm sorry but I can't help you with anything. Like I said before, I'm not some toy you can play with anymore." Soyeon said loudly, her voice sounded so intense, it even echoed around the bathroom.

"Please akali, just this once... I really need someone to talk about my problems and you are the only one I could think of" Yuqi begged, but she must not get carried away with her.

"Why don't you call that Girlfriend of yours? you keep bragging about her, why don't you ask her for some help?" Soyeon said, Yuqi sighed and looked at her phone. She stared at it for a dew seconds before turning her attention back to Akali.

"She's got a lot in mind right now and I don't want to meddle with the things she's doing, I don't want to ruin her mood because of a stupid mistake" Yuqi said, Soyeon chuckled and looked at Yuqi as if she was taking every words as a joke. But Yuqi is used to Akali's behaviour and will try her best until she gets what she wants.

"What kind of a girlfriend is that? jeez." Soyeon said then looked away. If she was being honest right now, she is really feeling bad for what she's doing, as much as she doesn't want to hurt her, she has no choice.

"She's amazing okay? and that's why I don't wanna ruin her mood. Just so you know her Mother-" Yuqi paused for a moment, she saw something familiar but didn't mind it at all, she looked at Akali and was waiting for her to finish her sentence.

"Her mother is what?" Soyeon said. She already knew what she was going to say, but how did she knew about her mother's condition? Did she went to the hospital? as much as she wanted to ask, she just maintained her aura and continued acting.

"Nevermind... Look just talk to me please. I'll pay for you if you want me to, I can ask minzy-" Yuqi wasn't able to finish what she was saying because Soyeon already had enough.

"Look Miss Song, I don't know what you did for you to be acting like this, but whatever that is, you probably deserve it" Soyeon said while giving her a smirk. She can see the pain in Yuqi's eyes that made her freak out internally.

"W-what? I became selfish just this once, and you think I deserved to be disowned by my own family? I did everything for them, I did what they wanted me to do, for the company yet they'd still choose to protect the name of our family than their own daughter. I received tons of backlash, rants and even watched my first love get married to my bestfriend, and I'm pretty sure you are aware of that. But I kept it all in for them, and just this once, I tried doing things my way and you're telling me that I deserve all of this pain?" Yuqi stuttered, the sadness in her voice is killing Soyeon slowly, she thought that she shouldn't have said that to Yuqi without knowing anything. Except, Soyeon knows that she cannot give up now, she must restrain herself for the better.

"I'm very aware of that, In fact I know a lot of things you did in the past that made you who you are today. You knew that decision you made would end up negatively, but you still did it anyways." Soyeon said furiously, Yuqi was already at her limit, her eyes are red and the tears were already falling from her face.

"I made that mistake in exchange for someone I care for, and I shouldn't even consider it as being selfish since everything turned out well for her" Yuqi replied. She can already feel the aching inside her heart, Yuqi's sullen tone is making her weak.