Could it be?

Elsa's p.o.v
I quickly get out my phone and text Anna.
Please come to the toilets, it's about my powers.
A: Ok, I will be right there. she replies almost immediately.

I hear her burst into the toilets and I say "Anna?"
A: "It's me, what's going on?"
I feel freezing tears run down my face.
E: "My p...powers, th...they showed and Jack saw them" I say through tears.
A: "Oh Elsa, don't worry, he didn't ask you about them last time"
E: "No, b..but he definitely saw my p..powers, I know it, and my powers formed a love heart!" I shout out, now feeling angry. I hear Anna routing around in her hoodie pocket.
A: "Elsa, it's ok, you can come out"
I slowly open the door to see Anna holding some slightly squished marshmallows in her hand.
A: "Would you like one?" She asks, smiling. I smile back and pick one up and place it in my mouth, it's sweet and soft in my mouth.
E: "I don't understand" I say as I chew the marshmallow.
A: "What?" Anna answers.
E: "I didn't feel my powers either time they showed" I say, thinking. You don't suppose? No, it couldn't be. I know, but I ask Anna anyway.
E: "You don't suppose that, oh it'll sound silly"
A: "What?" She sais again.
E: "That Jack has powers?" I reply, staring into space.
A: "Wait what?" Anna sais with a look of shock on her face. She glares at me.
A: "You know, that seems to answer our questions"
E: "It does? But no, it couldn't be, could it?"
A: "He didn't ask about your powers and you didn't feel them when they showed."
Then I think and wonder, could it be?
E: "Anna, thank you so much"
A: "What?"
E: "You're always helping me to feel better."
A: "Oh that's alright"
We both smile, and then I hear a loud knocking on the toilets. Oh no, it'll be Jack. However surprisingly, it's Rappunzul.
R: "Hey Elsa, can we talk?"
I look at Anna not knowing what to do, she opens the door and Rappunzul walks in quickly, shutting the door behind her.
R: "Hey Elsa! Erm, we need to talk."
E: "Why?"
R: "Jack Frost is outside, he wants to talk, but at the same time doesn't, anyways. He sais that he's sorry, but what happened? He won't tell me"
I look at Anna again, but this time she doesn't know what to do either.
A: "Oh, I, can we, talk to him?"
R: "He insists that he wants me to talk to you, wait a second" she sais as she walks out through the door. I hear them talking and Jack seems pretty angry. "No!" I hear and "I don't want to talk to them!" and "Can you talk to them?"
Then after a while, Rappunzul appears outside the door and she sighs.
R: "Sorry guys, he doesn't want to talk right now."
A: "Oh, I, well we can talk later?"
Rappunzul nods, she walks to Jack and I hear them talking again.
Anna and I decide to walk out, when we walk past Jack, I look back and he is looking at me. Quickly, I look away and feel butterflies in my stomach.
I really like him, I think to myself. Now I know that I really do like him.