Hot chocolate movie night

Elsa's p.o.v

I wake up and stretch my arms out that are snuggled in aqua blue sleeves. It's the weekend! Looking around my room, I feel myself turning from happy to sad. Ice crawls up the walls and the temperature is freezing! The door is covered in frost and the curtains swinging over the window stand still, casting the room in a dark blue light. Then I hear a knock on the door. It's Anna.
A: "Elsa? It's me Anna, please come downstairs."
E: "I can't, I'm sorry"
A: "Just come downstairs, there's something on the table."
I hear her walking down the stairs and I get myself out of bed, put on my fluffy slippers and make my way to the kitchen. When I get there, I see Anna standing by the table, grinning.

Anna's p.o.v
I see Elsa walking towards me and she stops when she sees me grinning a big grin. We both stare at each other and then I move away from the table to reveal various items. Elsa slowly walks to the table, puzzled to see DVDs and mugs with marshmallows scattered around them sitting on the violet table mat.
A: "I didn't know whether you liked romance or cartoons, so I bought films of both sorts. And also I bought a film about a group of friends that have magical powers and turn into fairies, mermaids....and....and"
E: "Oh Anna, that's so.. cute! But why? And why are there marshmallows and mugs around?" She asks, admiring the DVDs.
A: "The mugs are for hot chocolate and the marshmallows can go with the hot chocolate. I thought we could have a movie night together and maybe that would help you to be happy?" I reply, looking up at her nervously. She is still smiling and she turns to me.
E: "I love it, thank you so much Anna!" She goes in for a cuddle, but then moves away, and she holds out her hand for a fist bump, but then she quickly moves her hand and we both giggle and in the end we just hug and when we pull away, we both smile, excited for our movie night.

Hi watt-pad readers! I hope that you are enjoying this book. Thank you elsa_arrendelle_ for commenting on my book. Please check out her account, she has uploaded an amazing book called "We are the same❄️⛄️❄️⛄️( Jelsa )".
Comment and like and tell me what your favourite animal is! My favourite animal is a snail. 🐌