𝐕𝐈

safiya flores |21|

safiya flores
|21|

today was the first i would be going to the studio with dayon after begging him multiple times .

i heard a few songs from him but nothing to much  .

but i talked him into it he also let me come with him because his brother wanted to meet me .

idk why but this made me nervous because we weren't in a relationship , and he want me to meet his family already .

"safiya bring yo baldheaded ass ain got all day" von yelled to me from downstairs .

"always fucking rushing somebody" i mumbled walking down the stairs past him .

"what the fuck you said— where you think you going with this on"  he asked referring to the sundress i was wearing .

"where else would i be going" i said getting annoyed .

"you needa change on foenem yeen wearing that ion give no fucks tryna show off what's mines n shit"

i honestly don't even know why he's doing all of this for the simple fact that im not his n he's not mine .

"what's yours? im not your girlfriend so therefore you can't tell me what to do and im not changing" i replied crossing my arms .

"you said you ain't doing what now?" he asked me

"i said im not changing— before i knew it he i was against the wall gasping for air .

"repeat that for me" he said while putting his hand behind his ear .

"im gon- gonna change please— i said before he let go dropping me .

"now go change that shit for i fuck you up" he said

i ran up the stairs without hesitation going to the room i pulled out a white nike shirt and those grey nike shorts to match .

i put the outfit on along with some white forces .

after i was done i walked downstairs .

"took you long enough— he stopped mid sentence looking up from his phone at me .

"on foenem ain changing" i said trying to talk like him before he said anything .