𝐈𝐕

safiya flores POVthe next day |7:56 am|

safiya flores POV
the next day
|7:56 am|

"ughh" i rolled over grabbing my phone looking at it to see melvin calling .

"hello melvin do you know what time it is?" i asked him while rubbing my eyes .

"yes i wanted to tell you ahead of time that you will need to meet me he said .

"where?" i questioned him

"the building we need to talk" he said

"okay i'll be there at 12pm " i said hanging up .

as i sat my phone down i noticed i wasn't on the couch anymore but was inside of von's bed .

how did i not noticed this the first this man has his whole arm wrapped around me .

"von" i called out while trying to wake him up .

"what" he responded while turning over .

"cmon get up we gotta go" i told him getting out of the bed .

going into the bathroom i found an pack of new toothbrushes , while brushing my teeth .

hearing the door open caught my attention seeing dayvon walked past me to the toilet .

"nooo wait til i finish" i said to him

but he completely ignored me peeing his life away .

i rinsed my mouth out walking out the bathroom completely disgusted .

i walked downstairs to the kitchen to get me some water .

seeing von walk down the stairs already dressed .

"dayvon?" i called out to him

"what" he replied raising his eyebrows .

"can you take me by my house right quick?" i questioned him .

"yeah , you ready?" he asked .

i nodded while drinking out of my bottle then walking out the door behind him .

walking into my home with von behind me cause his nosy ass didn't want to stay in his car .

i kicked my shoes off running up my stairs to my room .

closing & locking my door , i quickly stripped out of the clothes he had given me .

going into my closet pulling out an all black bodysuit .

i couldn't decide if i wanted to wear draws or no draws under it .

so i went with no draws , i slid the bodysuit over my birthday suit .

looking at how it fitted me in my mirror , as i turnt around there stood dayvon .

"ahhh- shit you can't be doing that" i said holding my chest .

"how long you been standing there" i asked him hoping he didn't see me naked ...

"i just got in here" he said looking me up & down licking over his lips .

"oh okay... wait who told you to eat my chips" i asked him with my hands on my hips .

"these chips stale as fuck" he said while laughing .

i ignored his answer and walked back into my closet to get my black and white alexander mcqueen's .

slipping them on i looked back into the mirror , looking up at dayvon who was now standing behind me .

"what the fuck are you-" i was cut off by him grabbing my waist pulling me towards him .

"you got draws on-" "nope now come on" i wiggling my way out of his grip going downstairs.

"ooouuu i think i want to get these" i said to von as we walked around the gucci store .

we had been shopping all day , so this was the last store we were going to be shopping from .

i bended down to look at some more shoes , when suddenly von had pinched my ass .

"stop that" i said pushing his hand away continuing to look down at the shoes .

just for him to do it again, but this time he gripped my ass .

"you gotta soft ass" he said smirking,

"stop that damn" i said one again, "you know you like that folks" he said while walking to get into line .

"did i like it though" i thought to myself for a minute before picking up the shoe walking up to the line .

"you here by yourself" i over hear the cashier ask von

"nah" he responded, as he did so i slid in front of him in line putting the shoebox on the counter .

"this your girlfriend" she asked him

"nah-" yeah im his girlfriend is there a problem" i ask her .

"i really don't know why was i so jealous, i wasn't his & he wasn't mines" .

"uh-uhh no there isn't a problem ma'am" she stuttered

"well ring my shit up & stop flirting with him" i responded

"damnn you jealous" von said whispering seductively in my ear pressing his self up against me .

"mmm" i gasped feeling his dick against my ass .

"v-von stop" i said not really wanting him to stop .

"you want me to stop?" he questioned me

"noo"- " ma'am your total is 2,650" she said

von had backed up from behind me to pay for the items i tried to pay , but he wouldn't let me .

what if im starting to like him ........

they nasty tryna get it on in the gucci store 💀

vote & comment ♥️