Then next to it was all the other villains. Olive mother was feared to, probably even more than most villains kids, but Olive never been one for scary people, it wasn't in her blood.

Aside from that Olive had meet Rosalie in her room to get ready because the party started in the evening and it was already 12:31.

"Ok, ok, we all official have our outfits ready- Wait, Wait. I'm missing a shoe, Devon !" Rosalie called out to her fiancee as Olive sat down on the stool while Maddy curled her hair.

Rosalie was wearing a big puffy red dress with gold, black and red details, she also wore a heart necklace with beige rose thorn heels and heart gold earrings with a sliver and red necklace, her hair was low bun as she had a small rose tiara on.

"Found it !" Devon called out to her before reaching behind the desk. Devon was wearing a gray crystal dress with blue fire designs located on the sleeves and hidden within the belt of the dress. She also wore a black blue fire choker with blue heeled combat blue boots and her hair was half up half down styles her lips highlighted with lip gloss and blue eye shadow.

"Thank you babe." Rosalie said giving Devon's a quick kiss on her cheek as Rosalie slipped the shoe on.

"I still think the red eye shadow would look good on you Eva." Danielle told Evalina who was putting on eyeliner. Evalina wore a purple and black off the shoulder dress with a heart crown necklace, gold heels and gold earrings her hair in a bun and a side part.

"I already told you Dan, this took five minutes to do, I'm not doing this again." as Danielle pouted while Evalina smirked before fixing Danielle's nail's for her which caused the Daughter of Urusla to smile.

"When did you get good at nails ?" as Evalina said "Please my mom taught me how to do nails before I knew how to walk."

"Well god bless the queen." Danielle joked as Evalina rolled her eyes before Danielle giggled kissing her cheek which made Evalina blush.

Danielle hair was a one shoulder sleeve dress that was blue and gold with little bit's of purple to as the front of the dress seemed like waves sometimes Olive doesn't know how Rosalie is able to design dresses so perfectly. Danielle also wore heeled purple boots that where covered in shells seashell trinket's. She also had her mother's shell necklace around her neck, her hair in a half up half down style with loose waves.

"Ok, Rosalie what do you think, perfect ?" Maddy asked Rosalie who turned around to Olive. Olive wore a skinny black and sliver dress with a dalmatian fur scarf and red and black heels aswell and dog bone earrings and a small dog pin, her hair in a elegant ponytail.

"Perfect." Rosalie said as Maddy said "I do what I do best." as she smiled. Maddy wore a  pink frilly tulle layer dress with gold, details and purple details in the design with purple heels green, and rainbow rings and pink lipstick while Maddy's hairstyle was also a half up flower braid.

"Now, some eye shadow and your great to go." Rosalie said as Olive smiled at her best friend before locking hands with her, "I love you."

Rosalie said "Awe I love you to." hand over heart which is when Harriet came out of the bathroom as she said "I swear to god, I never knew how hard it was to do a bang as she defeated put the flat iron down.