Seven Minutes in Heaven

Start from the beginning

"Wow........gee...........thanks............" He groaned weakly. And with TONS of sarcasm.

We then stared at the table to assess the damage not only was the table broken but the music player was smashed into pieces. I guess that meant there was no more Kpop. Despite that we burst into laughter and South didn't seem to mind since every year someone always breaks SOMETHING. It has become a bit of a running joke and this year was no exception.

"Okay well the music is gone so who wants to play a game?" South asked. We all cheered in succession. Well except for Russia because he was still recovering.

"Can we play spin the bottle?" Japan asked.

"I vote charades!!!!!" Brazil shouted.

"I wanna play telephone because Russia's so drunk he'd just burst random nonsense!!!!!!" Germany teased, even though he was a bit drunk himself.

"I say we play truth or dare because I'm the BEST at it!!!!!!" I shouted.

"We play that every year............" Martial groaned. "But I suppose it's better than making out with some weirdo I barely even know.........." All the other countries nodded in agreement.

"Okay we'll play truth or dare........but with a twist." South announced. "You don't get to choose if you do a truth or a dare and which one you do will be randomly chosen. You can choose not to answer or do the dare but if you do you have to take your shirt off."

"Wooooooo that sounds fun!!!!!!" I shouted.

"Also who goes will be determined with a bottle spin." South added.

We all gathered around in a circle and South spun the bottle to see who it would land on. It landed on Martial.

"Alright let's see what you get!!!!" South pulled out a random word generator. "Dare hehehe!!!!!!"

"Ooooooooo this is gonna be fun!!!!!" I snickered as South went to the kitchen to get something. She brought out a spoon full of red sauce.

"What's this?" Martial asked.

"Eat it you'll find out." South added as she held out the spoon to Martial's face and he took a bite of it.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHH IT'S SO SPICY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shouted. "WHAT IS THIS!?!?!?!?!"

"Hot ones hot sauce." South snickered. "Stuffed with Carolina reaper peppers, the hottest on the planet!"

"WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shouted.

"Hahahahaha this is hilarious!!!!!!!!" I busted out my phone and started recording. The muscular country darted to the kitchen and began chugging milk straight out of the gallon.

"Oh come on dude thought you would be tougher than that!!!!!!!" I teased him.

"Oh shut up Ame wait until you have to eat it!!!!!!!" He yelled back. We used to be good friends but we always teased each other. We kinda drifted apart over the years just because we got into different things but I still liked to pick on him. He sat back down in the circle and spun the bottle again. This time it landed on Germany. "Truth. Hmmmmmmm..............what do you think about Poland?"

"Well............me and Poland have been friends since like pre k............pretty much since day one. He was..........picked on a lot and I always had to defend him. He has been interested in space ever since he was a little kid. I really admire that passion in him and that's why we became such great friends. And I hope that never changes."

"Awwwwwwweeeeeee" Most of the countries moaned. Germany immediately blushed with embarrassment.

"Ugh you guys are embarrassing him!!!!!!" I shouted.