Yandere! Kirishima x Reader Pt1

Trigger Warning!⚠️ : Violence, gore, murder, degradation and Stockholm Syndrome.

Y/n P.O.V

Me and Kirishima have been dating for almost a year now but recently he's been acting slightly off... My worst fear is that he's losing feelings. As my thoughts drift I began fidgeting with my water bottle, chewing on it, sipping every now and again completely oblivious to a dirty minded Kirishima sitting at his desk next to me. Before I knew it I'd drank all my water and missed most of Mr Aizawa's lesson. I lifted my hand into the air.
"Yes Y/n?" Aizawa answered in his usual sleepy voice.
"May I be excused to fill up my water bottle?" I asked raising my now empty water bottle and pointing it towards the door.
"I'm sure that wouldn't be a problem Y/n." Aizawa responded sighing.
Standing up I thank him. "Thank you Sensei." I said bowing quickly whilst  accidentally flashing my boyfriend and quickly left.

Kirishima's P.O.V

Y/n had unknowingly been driving me mad not that I'm complaining though... But when she got up to leave she flashed me with her f/c panties she had on. Now she's really done it. I'm harder than when I use my quirk and she's done it to me. I know that we're already dating but I think that she's gotten a bit too friendly with Denki recently. She's making me more than jealous and I don't know how to explain it. I don't want him talking to her, speaking to her or even looking at her anymore. My plan is to remove him from the picture altogether and make sure Y/n knows that they're mine and only mine.

Y/n P.O.V

A break is the best thing that I could get. I breathed out a sigh of relief as I exited the classroom, my clouded mind was now clearing up. As I began walking I forgot what was on my mind completely and cheered up.

Time Skip To After Class

Kirishima P.O.V

Y/n wasn't in the dining hall at lunch, curious I went and looked around for her, finally spotting her by her locker with Kaminari.
I was annoyed at first but when I heard their conversation saying I was angry would be an understatement. He- He was flirting with her and she was flirting back! How dare he steal my girlfriend. Y/n always flirted jokingly with people before we started dating so I'm sure that's all she's doing right now but she should be flirting with me and only me. I unclenched my fists and jaw then walked over to them.
"Hey.." I spoke into her ear hugging her from behind. "Hey Kiri" she responded kissing my cheek. I proceeded to look at Kaminari. "Did I shock you two?" Which earned a laugh from Y/n taking this as an opportunity to shoot a serious look at my soon to be former classmate. "Mina was looking for you in the cafeteria pebble." Was the best excuse I could come up with. "Oh, thanks Kiri." She said as she left my embrace to try and find Mina.
I forcefully grabbed Denki's arm and dragged him into the bathroom "Alright what the fuck were you saying to my girlfriend?!" I demanded throwing him against the wall with my hand to his throat.
"Ow, chill I was only joking with her, I know she's taken." Taking a deep breath I release his throat from my tight grip. "Just don't do it again..." I say reluctantly "Wouldn't think of it but if you two ever do break up let me know first" he had the audacity to say with a laugh at the end. At this point I wasn't going to even consider letting him live. Spinning him around I grabbed his shoulder in one hand and a clump of his hair in the other and started bashing his head off the wall over and over and over again until his head began to bleed. "Pl-ease calm down Eijro." He asked pleadingly but I wasn't letting him off that easily. "I'll make sure you won't ever touch her again" I said after flipping him over and lifting him up by his collar seeing the terror in his eyes. After that I used my quirk to punch him in the gut repeatedly. With every punch he begged and screamed more and with each punch I became happier and more excited. Until he threw up blood all over my arms. "Any last words you bastard?" I asked him. Under his breath I could hear him cry for help. "H-help..." we're the last thing I heard before I shoved my normal arm in his mouth and hardened it, tearing up and skinning the inside of his mouth and cutting up his tongue. Lifting out the the trimmings of tongue from his mouth I forced him to look at with his teary eyes. "Crying after what you did isn't manly, is it?" I then shoved his head down the toilet and flushed until he stopped breathing. Lifting his corpse I examined the area to find a good place for disposal until I caught sight of one of the panels in the roof wasn't fixed down properly and could be lifted up. Grabbing a trash bag from under the sink I shoved his deceased body inside and shoved it into the roof space. Gently putting back the roof tile I went to the sink and started cleaning up my arms from the blood when I heard knocking from the door. Confused as to why someone would knock I answered with a typical "Who is it?" "It's Y/n, is that you Kiri?" "Uh yeah it is!" I say quickly finishing washing my hands and opening the door receiving a quick hug from Y/n.
"Aizawa Sensei sent me to find you meanwhile Jirou is trying to find Denki. But I heard a small 'help' coming from in there as I walked by so I decided to check who it was." Y/n inquired.
"Yeah Pebble, that was me I just couldn't find the toilet roll. But I've got some now." I excused myself.

Y/n P.O.V

Eijro opened the door but I heard a creaking coming from inside followed by a crash, without thinking I pushed past Kiri to see what's inside only to be met with the body of my former friend and the laughing of the red haired boy. Frozen, I attempt to move but to no avail, until I felt something hard hit the back of my neck knocking me out cold.