"You mean if Heather and I drink that stuff, we'll turn into Crabbe and Goyle?"

Heather looked at Ron not liking the idea of being a boy. "Yes."

"Wicked! Malfoy will tell us anything."

"Exactly." Hermione tells Ron. "But it's tricky. I've never seen a more complicated potion."

Heather looked and had to agree. It was complicated. It takes a month to brew. "There isn't another way. Is there?"

"No."
~~~
Game finally came and the game was happening. Heather watched the players chase one another till she had the chance to chase one of the Slytherin's down, but hearing that they were losing made her sigh. "All right there, Scarhead?"

"Why you little..." She quickly ducked as she saw the bludger coming her way.

"Watch yourself, Heather!"

Heather watched the bludger coming towards Wood. "Look out!" She tells him, but it was too late as it hit Wood's broom and started going after Heather. She kept looking behind her to see the bludger was still behind her making her try to go faster.

Everyone in Gryffindor or the ones on the team watched with worry. More so George. Heather kept flying as this was not what she hoped for. She kept flying and no matter what till she finally lost it. "Taining for the ballet, Potter?"

Heather went to say something when she saw the snitch. She looked behind her and dodged the bludger before she started chasing the snitch. Malfoy started fighting her for it. Wherever the snitch went, she went, but wherever she went, so did the bludger.

"You'll never catch me, Potter."

"We'll see about that." She mumbled.

Heather kept her mind on that snitch and got ahead of Malfoy. She saw a flash, but didn't care as she was going to get theat snitch. When the snitch finally got out into the clear, Heather looked back to see Malfoy off his broom. She had her chance.

Not seeing the bludger, Heather had her hand out to grab the snitch, just to get hit in the hand by the bludger. "Shit." She said, but that wasn't going to stop her. With one hand, Heather focused on that snitch till she caught it and landed.

"Heather Potter has caught the snitch. Gryffindor wins!"

Heather smiled till she saw the bludger. She dodged it till Hermione casted a spell. "Finite incantatem!"

"Thank you." She said as Hermione, Ron, and Hagrid got to her.

"Are you okay?"

"No. My arm may be broken." She said as Lockhart reached her. "Oh, no."

"Not to worry, Heather. I will fix that arm of yours straightaway."

"No thank you." She tells him as George got beside Ron with Fred in tow. "Any one but you."

"Girl doesn't know what she's saying."

"You touch me..." She trailed off as she gasped in pain as he moved her sleeve up.

"This won't hurt a bit." He said. "Brackium Emendo!" Heather looked at her arm and knew she had no bones. "Yes, well, that can sometimes happen...but the point is...you can no longer feel any pain, and, very clearly, the bones are not broken."

"I have no bones in my arm." Heather said as she looked at him. "I told you, no."

George watched Heather get sent to the infirmary and glared. "She told you to stay away, but you wanted to be the hero, well, guess what, you're nothing, but a wanna be celebrity."
~~~
Heather laid in the bed waiting for a potion to bring her bones back. They sat listening to Malfoy till they heard he could go home. "Out of my way." They heard. "I can mend bones in a heartbeat, but growing them back.."

"You will be able to, won't you?" Hermoine asked.

"I'll be able to, certainly. But it'll be painful." Madam Pomfrey said as she started to pour the potion. "You're in for a rough night, Potter. Regrowing bones is a nasty business."

Heather took a sip and gagged at it. "What did you expect? Pumpkin juice?" Pomfrey said as she noticed the soulmate mark on Heather's arm and looked at each of the Gryffindor's to see who was holding their arm till she saw George holding his right arm. "George, why don't you stay for a bit?"

Heather was confused, but smiled as he walked by her side as everyone left. "Are you okay?"

"I'll live." She said. "Thanks for staying."

George smiled as he kissed her head. Making Heather smile. Pomfrey saw the mark becoming more noticable and smiled as she hasn't seen one in years. Not since Lily and James.