I Am Not Afraid Of Death(Audelia POV)

Start from the beginning

"Do you trust me?", he asked and I looked down. It was a long fall, and I didn't know if we would even survive it. But I had nothing to lose.

"Yes", I reply confidently. We connected our eyes, and too each others hand.

Then we looked down and jumped.

Here I come father, mother, brothers, and sister.

I opened my eyes, seeing Theon in front of me who was trying to wake me up.

"Get up!", he yelled and pulled me out of the snow we had landed in. 

I breathed in, as if my first ever breath. I was absolutely freezing.

"We have to run! Now!", he yelled and began pulling me, and I had no choice but to run with him.

I knew that Ramsay would have his hounds looking for me. They could smell my scent anywhere, so we had to run now as fast as possible. We ran past trees, and bushes covered in snow. I couldn't feel any of my limbs anymore, they felt like they were about to freeze off.

"Where are we going?", I asked as I had to take a quick break from running.

"The wall", announced Theon after a moment of thinking. 

"But-", I began but we heard distant howling of the dogs.

"Run", whisper yelled Theon, pulling me with him again.

Soon we came across the icy river that we had to cross if we wanted to escape. Theon pulled me forward but when he moved to step on the ice, it broke.

"I can't", I argued. "I won't make it out alive".

"I've seen what the hounds do to a person. Trust me, this way to die is much better", assured Theon and I nodded.

I made sure to walk carefully, as to not to slip but also to step on higher ground, to not get too wet. With Theon's help, only our legs got wet. I gasped and bit my tongue the whole way there, as it was freezing cold. It felt warm against my skin but I knew that couldn't be true, it was just my skin was colder than the water.

We finally made it across, and ran as fast as possible. The snow wasn't as cold anymore. My whole body was shivering violently, and I knew that if I didn't get some kind of warmth soon, I would do of hypothermia.

We came across a tree that's fallen over, with the roots sticking out. We quickly walked over, hiding behind it as we could not go any further anymore. 

"Audelia", whispered Theon. "If anything happens-".

"No, Theon. We will both be alright", I said but my shivering did not make me sound any more convincing.

"If anything happens, I want you to know that-... I didn't kill Rickon and Bran", he finally said and I looked up at him in confusion.

"What?", I asked.