Chapter 21

"Time to wake up my beautiful Sub," a deep voice growled through the darkness.

Ice ran through her veins as she woke up. She looked around to find herself on a bed with her hands cuffed to the metal frame of the bed. "What?" she asked groggily. "Michael," she gasped recognizing the room with dread.

"Where is my daughter?" Michael asked slinking into the room.

"Shes not yours," Rose groaned trying to sit up more.

"She is mine and I want the both of you!" he yelled. "You both are mine!"

"No, we arent," Rose shook her head.

"Yes, you are, and you will see that soon enough," Michael stormed over to her and gripped her face in his hand. The grip was tight enough she could feel a bruise instantly forming. "You both are mine!"

Rose looked around the room and tried to see if she could find a way to escape. She tried to remember what Luke taught her about being sneaky, spotting a bottle of lotion she wondered if she could use it to try and get her hands out of the handcuffs. For now, she knew she would have to cooperate to give the guys time to find her or for her to find a way to escape.

(Meanwhile back at the Blackbourne Mansion)

"The car comes back as stolen," Victor said while watching camera feeds. "Corey is trying to find another way to track it."

"Owen is on the phone with the judge letting him know what happened and since there is a clear picture of Michaels face in the video kidnapping her the trial is over with, he is being charged with rape, kidnapping and other charges," Axel said while holding Amore while she napped.

"Until we can figure out where she is, Baby Bird is not leaving any of our sights," Nathan growled.

"Oh My Fucking God!" Gabriel just shouted running into the study. He almost fell flat on his face, "Was she wearing any of the jewelry we gave her?"

"What?" Brandon asked confused.

"Was she wearing any of the jewelry we gave her?" Gabriel asked again.

"I think she was wearing the necklace Owen gave her and earrings you and I gave her," Axel said confused.

"She had on the bracelet I gave her last night and I dont know abut the anklet Victor gave her, why?" Raven asked.

"Every piece of jewelry we have bought for her we have made sure there was a tracking device in them somehow," Kota said getting where Gabriel was thinking. "Great thinking Gabe!"

"Can you find Baby?" North asked pacing back and forth. "Are they working?"

"Its searching North," Kota said looking at another laptop beside Victor and Corey. "Shes an hour away. Get Baby Bird to Uncle and let him know what is going on."

"Ill let Owen and Sean know," Axel said texting on his phone as everyone grabbed their car keys.

(Back at the kidnapping house)

Rose let out a shaky breath and tried to reach for the lotion again, but it was just too far away. What was she going to do? Suddenly the memory of Luke breaking into the lock came into her mind and she remembered she had a few bobby pins in her hair. Tilting her head down she got one out and started to work on the lock trying to remember everything Luke had taught her.

Hearing the doorknob turn she quickly hid the bobby pin, "Hello little Sub, are you ready to tell me where my daughter is or do I need to get the punishment tools out?"

"Shes my daughter not yours," Rose said trying to gather up the strength to hold on. "I will never tell you where she is."

"Oh sweet little Sub, Im going to have so much fun breaking you again," Michael smirked while an evil fire burned in his eyes. It took everything in her to not flinch. "Those men arent going to recognize you when Im done with you." He said as he pressed a knife to her cheek. "Yes, I know about them and how they think you are theirs, but you are wrong. You are mine. Youve been a very naughty little Sub and Its time for your punishment."

Thirty minutes later his phone rang and he growled, "What? Are you fucking serious? Okay, get the car ready." He took a long sigh then smiled, "Well little Sub it seems those punks are on their way. Its time to move somewhere else."

Rose groaned and spit out some blood onto his face. Michael back handed her and pulled her hair, "They will find me and you will regret it when they do."

"I don t know where you got this spunk from Little Sub but I will get rid of it one way or another I will break you and you will see you belong with me," he growled as he went to get ready to leave.

Spotting the ring North gave her she slipped it off, kissed it and dropped it by the nightstand. She hoped they would see it and give them hope to not stop looking. "Time to move Beautiful," Michael smirked coming to unlock the cuffs.

"Can I go to the bathroom first?" she asked and he nodded and told her to hurry up or else. She nodded and crawled to the bathroom. Shutting the door she pulled herself up onto the toilet. Spotting a pen that was left on the counter, she quickly wrote out a message and stuck it in the medicine cabinet with just a tip sticking out. She hoped they would spot it and then flushed.

"Lets go Beautiful," he said picking her up and carrying her out to the car.

Fifteen minutes after they left numerous cars pulled into the house. Silas broke down the door and they searched the house. "She was in here!" North shouted as they rushed to where he was. They found him standing by a bed clenching his fist.

"Holy shit, is that her blood?" Luke asked spotting blood on the bed and floor.

"That fucker had her handcuffed," Gabriel gasped.

"Thats not a lot of blood, she is okay," Sean said trying to remain calm. "She has to be okay."

"North, what is that by your foot?" Silas asked and North bent down.

"Its the ring I gave her," North said holding it in his hand.

Luke punched the wall and wiped away his tears. Looking down at the ground he noticed a small trail of blood. "What the hell?" he asked following it from the bed to the bathroom. Pushing the door open he followed it to the toilet then noticed a small smear on the couther. Looking at the mirror he forced himself not to punch it.

"She crawled from the bed into here," he told North who had followed his brother to see what he was looking at. Something white caught his eye and he opened the cabinet. Catching the toilet paper before it fell in the sink, he instantly recognized her handwriting. "She left a note North," he whispered. "She left a note!" he yelled catching everyones attention.

"What does it say Mr. Taylor?" Owen asked.

"Michael has me, someone warned him you on way, lake house hidden in forest 2 hours away."

Second Chance to Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें