Chapter 1

Hey!~  Roselyne here, i hope you liked it so far, please please comment or  rate ^.~

~~~~Chapter 1~~~

"Sarah Ann, Don't look so down" Mike looked at my with compassion and sympothy in his eyes , his blue eyes glistening in the sun set. 

Here we were, sitting on the joyess beautiful mountian , full of flowers as he slightly raised my chin, so i was looking up at him.  I giggles and nodded

"I need to tell you something, that I've been meaning to tell you for a while now."  Mike's soft voice murmured into my hair, covering my ears.  And I looked into his eyes softly with a smile*

"Y..Yes what is it?"  I chocked, I wasn't meaning for it to come out this way, but sadly i did and i blushed.

" I. Lo~" 

Beep, Chirp, Beep, Chirp  I uickley snapped my head  up from my soft lucious pillow.." Ahg!  What the Hell?! "  I mummbled to myself as I turned my head from my dark pink wall and turned my head towards the side table as I saw the screen of my touch screen telephone light up.  The room was pitch black and i reached over to my table, stratching my arm to the table as i picked up my cellphone and looked at the screen. "Alarm at 5:00" I Thought about this for a second, and why I was waking up so early. 

" Agh!!!"  I yelled silently, remembering that I hadn't finished my homework for today.  The light from my cellphone screen was still burning my eyes as i squinted, trying to read the small letters as they got blurrier.  I Groaned as i put my cellphone down and i rolled out of bed from my 7 covers of blankets, that warmed me, like nothing else I've ever felt before, my skin instantly felt the coldness of the basement as goosebumps sprouted on my arms. ( Not mentioning i hate the snow, and living in Pennyslvania, i was used to the snow, which didn't make things any better)

I started to stumble throughout the dark room as I looked down at the ground, to make sure i didn't step on any clothes that i was to lazy to normally pickup.  I heard the T.V and sounds of little kids from Disney Channel My sister favorite channel ever.  I looked over to see the bright screen, my eyes now used to the bright glare.

I kept walking along the clothes and rags that layed on the floor as i looked to see my sister lying in bed, that was up against the lght pink wall.  I then walked stright forward as i pushed open the wooden door as i walked throug my bothers room, that was green and i giggles as i heard him snoring, all curled up into a ball,  I then headed out his door and started walking up the carpeted stairs .  I slowly pushed open the basement door as i walked through the kitchen and into the living room,  Right by the door there was a wall that held all our backpacks and I grabbed my blue one with black dotts.

It started to jingle from all the small trinkets that i own and keep on my backpack.  I quickley put it on the brown couch, it was Also dark in the room, and i quickley walked down the floor of the hallway as i passed my parents room, and i tiptoed to the bathroom that was across from my parents room.  I ran into the dark room as i shut the door and locked it, like i always did, and I Flipped on the lights to see the brown and white tiles on the wall and on the floor.  A dark brown carpet was infront of the toilet .  I walked over to the sink as i washed up my face.  The bathroom was the warmess place in the house for some off reason.

I Looked up at my complection in the mirror as i nodded.  I turned off the light, still in the bathroom, as i locked the bathroom and sighed slightly.  I ran back to the living room and picked up my backpack and i started walking towards teh kitchen.  I flung open the door as i ran through the dark kitchen, passing the microwave and the oven.  I then ran down the stairs with my backpack on my right shoulder as i giggled.  I dashed through my brothers room as i ran past all the clothes, narrowng down my target, my bed.  I jumped up on my bed as i flung my backpack on the left side of my bed,  Since i slept on the right. 

I looked over at my backpack as i unzipped it with a yawn and took out my mathbook.  Normally i wake up at four, but the thing is that I only had like three questions left on math .  I looked down at the book as i couldn't read the letters.  I Sighed a yawn of confusion as i turned on my light that was also on my table as i blinked.  I then took a pencil out the pouch of my backpack.  I store at the math book, utterly confused as i realized, the reason i Didn't finish it the day before was because i didn't understand how to do them.

" Agh!"  I screamed to myself as i shut the book and threw it back at my pack. I shook my head and fell back onto the pillow with a slight sigh or sadness on my expression.  I store up at the wall and i yawned again.  I slowly closed my eyes, my head resting back into my pillow.  Only to feel like 5 seconds later i was getting yelled at to wake up.

"Sarah!" Yelled my annoying brother as i coughed and blinked,  That was not enough sleep at all. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''

Hey hey, hope you liked it, please tell me what you think and like it, I'll finish the next chapter tomorrow, I'm super tired.

Roselyne..