Way back when..

Prologue.

4 years ago~

"Sarah Ann!  You soo dumb! "......" Haha look she is crying!!" ..." Look what she is wearing!" Whispers were flying across the yellow painted room, the exact color that would make you smile with the brightness, like you just stepped out into the fresh air...

"Hahahaha! Look she is crying!" Cried out the voices of the 6th grade boys, the horrible nasty people you would never want to encounter, looking lovable and fine on the outside but just little monsters.

My eyes covered my hazel brown eyes, hiding them from the views of the girls that thought i had no fashion sense and the cruel boys.  I was sitting in my desk, made of wood and instead of the normal lift up the top ones we got new installments of desks.  The were flat on the top and on the side was this little cubby you could say. 

My Brown hair matching my eyes were hanging over my shoulders.  My bangs Covered by my hands that were cupping my eyes.    The reason i was crying you might ask?  Well you'd understand remembering that freakishly tall girl in class.. Well thats me.  Yes I was the one that had the course of being a foot taller then my alledged "Friends", And frankly it makes you feel like a freak.  I was constantly being made fun of for my height, and the fact that my family was pretty much obese, everyone other then me.  Being called Anerexic, tall, ugly.  Yea, yea,  I've been hanging with these guys since i was like..7 and sure i was used to their frequent comments, but to tell you the truth, they always felt the same inside.

I Glanced up at Mike.  The kid i've liked since i tranferred to this school, to first grade.  He had black hair that swept across his eyes, kinda like Justin beiber, But that didn't really bother me. There he was staring at Drew, , back to those kinda people in your grade school, The smart beautiful perfect girl that everyone liked, the girl that did gymnastics and basketball, All the guys wanted her, and all the girls envied her.  What she wore was always new, and a outfit, i just threw on anything i could find.  A softball Tournament T-shirt was the normal thing, a pair of skinny jeans and some black hightops.

It sickened me how all the boys loved her, and to see Mike lust after her like that killed me on the inside, all i wanted to do was to be his, but it was pretty obvious this girl wasn't going to get anywhere.

I tuned out the voices of the annoying classmates, obviously the teacher was away..... ~

~Hey, please tell me what you think and rate so i can continue!~