Chapter 7:

CHAPTER 7:

It's already been 3 months since I moved here, me and the boys have gotten super close. We are all close, but I'm defiantly closest to Louis, Niall, and Liam. It's almost Christmas and I am so excited! I have never celebrated Christmas in a different country before. 

"So you are coming right!?" Louis asked as we walked down the busy street.  

"I plan on it," I said  

"Well, you have to, it's a Christmas party for goodness sake!" 

"Why do I HAVE to?" 

"Because everyone else is going and it will be fun," 

"By whom do you mean everyone?" I insisted 

"You know... the boys, some other friends, Eleanor... and don't forget Paul!" 

"Okay one.... Who is Paul? And two.... I don't know if you have noticed this, but Eleanor doesn't exactly like me." 

"Well, I wouldn't say "doesn't like...." 

"Than what else would you say?!" 

"Well...." He said while looking down at his feet. 

"see," 

"Well this is the perfect opportunity to start liking each other," he said cheerfully, "Why do you two not like each other anyways?" 

I froze. I couldn't just tell him that she thought I had feelings for him and that maybe I did, I was confused. I didn't want things to change, or to ruin their relationship. So, I had to lie. 

"I don't know, probably just a girl jealousy thing, she might just not want another girl in the group,"  

Louis looked at me weird when I said that. I hope he doesn't suspect anything.

~DAY OF LOUIS' PARTY~

"How about this one?" I asked 

"It's fabulous girl!" Liam said as we both started to laugh. 

Liam became one of my friends that I could talk to about stuff, so he came over to my flat to help me pick an outfit, because that what true friends are for... right?  

"This one is ichy" I wined 

"I don't like it, if you're not gonna be comfortable then you won't have as much fun." Liam said. 

"true, how about this one? 

"Nope, think "Christmas" he said as he drew an imaginary rainbow in the air. 

"Why would a 19 year old girl have a Christmas dress?!" I shouted 

"I don't know!" Liam yelled as we laughed together. 

Luckily I found a red dress to wear so I was all good. Liam and I left for the party at about 9:30 and got there at about 9:45. 

"Liam and May are here guys!" Harry shouted as he opened the door. 

As we walked in, all the boys hugged me.  

"Hey guys," I said with a smile. 

Eleanor had her serious face on again. 

"I can't believe you 26 now Lou!" I exclaimed. 

"I know right! Im so old," he shuddered when he said it.

~.~.~.~.~

"I have to go now," Eleanor said as she looked at her phone. 

"But, it's only one oh... something!" said the partly hammered Louis.  

"Happy Birthday and by the way it's 12:30am," she said. Then they kissed, of course I was there. 

When Eleanor left it felt like the party got a whole lot more fun. I had been ignored most the time, but luckily Liam promised to stay with me. 

"I'm gonna go find Niall," I said to Liam as I walked away.  

I found him on the terrace sipping a beer and starring at the city lights. 

"Having fun?" I said as I closed the sliding glass door. 

"Well, now I am," he said with a chuckle. 

"It's beautiful isn't it?" I said as I stood next to the cute blonde. 

"Yah," He said as he took a sip of his beer. 

All the sudden I felt something resting on my waist. It was Niall's arm...

~LOUIS' POV~

I didn't really know what was going on, but I was having fun. 

"Where's Eleanor hazza?" I said while grabbing onto the curly haired boy's arm. 

"She left like 10 minutes ago, don't you rember?" Harry chuckled. 

"Oh, uh yah... Do you know where May is?" I said. 

"Um I think she is on the terrace with Niall," 

"Oooh romantic," said Zayn as he nudged Harry's arm. 

I ignored Zayn's remark and started towards the terrace. Then I saw Niall, put his arm around May's waist... and my hands began to clench together. 

My chest hurt, but I didn't know why. So I decided to get another beer and ignore it.

(BTW KIDS: drinking is never the answer to solve your problems....well on occasion JK JK JK) 

Love, 

Jordie<3

~May's POV~

I didn't know what to do, should I move? Is it too late to say something? No, I have to move. Before I could move Liam burst outside. 

"Hey guys were leaving," Liam said. 

"Oh, okay," Niall said as he began to walk inside. "Bye May," Niall said with a cheesy wink. 

"Bye," I said with a fake smile. 

After they left, I stood on the terrace thinking about what had happened. Then I was interrupted by a guy coming out to the terrace. Turns out that Paul was a real guy! 

"Hey, I just got a call from my girlfriend, and she needs me home now, but Eleanor told me to take care of drunken Louis for me. I know it's a lot to ask, but can you?" he said with pleading eye's.  

"sure..." I said with a sigh. 

"Thank you soooo much!" He said as he ran back in the house. 

"Wa- wait! Why are you so relieved?! Is he that bad?!" I shouted as I ran to catch him but he had already left. 

I sighed when I heard the front door closed, it was gonna be a long night.  

"Okay where are you yah little drunken idiot?" I shouted as I looked through the house. 

Finally I found him in his room, pouting is what it looked like. 

"Whats wrong?" I said as I sat next to him. 

"N- nothing! I am just tired," he said as he turned away from me. 

"You know Louis, I will always be there for you, no matter what. You don't have to hide stuff from me. You can tell me anything, I hope you trust me like I trust you...-" 

Then right when I finished, Louis fell asleep on my lap.  

"Oh great..." I sighed. 

I started to rub his head, I don't know why, but it just felt like the right thing to do. I carefully move his head off of me and put a blanket over him. Then for some odd reason, I laid down next to him, and began to softly sing "Little Things" in his ear.