A different view

A.N:
Alex's pov for the first 3 chapters 😏

I open my eyes with force. Everything hurts. As I look around I realize that I'm not in my house. I'm on the pavement. What a minute..I'm on the pavement. I got up as fast as I could. Why am I knocked out on the street? I should go home soon. I don't want my fans to notice me like this.. as I walk home I noticed it was..peaceful. No one came up to me or even noticed me. It felt TOO peaceful. When I got home I texted George
Alex
You would not believe to morning I had
Also good morning loser

I didn't get a response for a while. I was used to that though. George is always sleeping. I got a notification after 30 minutes or so.
George
Who is this...?
Alex
Stop playing George
George
How do you know my name?
Who is this??

What? Is George being dumb? I mean Why is he pretending not to know me? I look at my phone. "When did I get a new phone?" Maybe that's why he doesn't know me..duh.
Alex
George it's me Alex. I got a new phone
George
Sorry wrong number...
I don't know any Alex's
Alex
George it's me..Yk? Quackity?
George
Who?
Alex
My bad.
Wrong number..

What the hell is happening? I go to text dream.
Alex
Hey dream it's Alex
Why is George acting weird?

He texted almost 3 minutes after.

Dream
Who's Alex? And how did you get my number?

What the fuck.

I go to twitch. My account got deleted. Hastily I go check every other social media I was on. All of my accounts were deleted. There was no trace of my existence anywhere? I go to tiktok and search up "quackity" only one result popped up. It was asking if I was taking a break. I go to the comments and find hundreds of comments asking "who is that..." or "anyone else confused?" I check to see who made the tiktok. They were the only person who knew I was alive. It was Y/N. Why them..? I'm glad at least someone Remembers me but..out of everyone it had to be the person I loved? This is giving me hope I shouldn't have.

I should text them. I need to know if they actually remember me. I remembered their phone number perfectly so it wasn't hard to do so.

Alex
How do you remember me..?
Y/n
Alex...is this you??

They texted back almost immediately. Wow they actually remember me...it kind of hurts.

Alex
You weren't supposed to remember me..

It's true. They weren't supposed to remember me. I mean, no one else did. Why, out of everyone else, did Y/N remember me? HOW did they remember me? They left me on read for a while.

Y/n
All the things you said
The STUPID things you said...

What are they talking about? Did I say something to upset them? What did I say if I did?

Alex
What are you talking about??
Y/n
They're running through my head.
Going through my head..

I knew what they were talking about. I don't how I knew and I don't know why. I just knew.

Alex
I'm sorry y/n
Y/n
ALL THE FUCKING THINGS YOU SAID
THE LAME THINGS YOU SAID
THEY'RE GOING THROUGH MY HEAD
RUNNING THROUGH MY FUCKING MIND

I made them really mad. What should I do..? Oh god this is so stressful. Maybe I should call them? Yeah I should. I'll be able to get answers from them too.
I called them. It rang for a very long time until it it declined automatically. I called them again but this time it declined right away. I was worried. Did I really piss them off?

Alex
Please answer..
Give me a chance to explain myself.
Typing...

Maybe they aren't mad at me? At least they're still texting me. That's a good sign right?

Y/n
Who are you?

Oh god no. When I said it hurt that they remembered me, I didn't think it would hurt this much more if they forgot me. The pain that y/n forgot me is way more painful than anything I've ever experienced. They have to be joking. Please be joking...