The unknown number

UnKnown
How do you remember me..?

You immediately realized who it was.
You start typing. But...what do you say. You stare blank at your phone for a while. Once you realized a simple reply you texted back

You
Alex..Is this you??
You didn't get a respond for a long time.
Typing...
UnKnown
You weren't supposed to remember me.

Was that all he had to say to you.
You were so angry at him. You couldn't help but remember the times where he made you feel so special...
•FLASHBACK•
You were lying on his bed while he was playing some Minecraft. Randomly he says "I want to run away somewhere. Just the two of us." You smiled and raised your eyebrow "JUST the two of us?" You said jokingly. "No one but us. It would be kind of..free..if it was just us two." He said in a surprising serious manner. Something about that sentence made you feel happy. Maybe it was the fact he wanted to go somewhere with only you. It made you feel a tiny bit special.
•flashback over•
Suddenly everything he said that day came back to you. He obviously didn't want you to remember him. So were you ever even that special to him?
You respond to him
You
All the things you said
The STUPID things you said...
UnKnown
What are you talking about??
You
They're running through my head.
Going through my head..
UnKnown
I'm sorry y/n.

That response made you even angrier. You were ready to lash out on him but tried to contain yourself.

You
ALL THE FUCKING THINGS YOU SAID
THE LAME THINGS YOU SAID
THEY'RE GOING THROUGH MY HEAD
RUNNING THROUGH MY FUCKING MIND

A split second after pressing send to the final angry message, you read the tiny little "read" and quickly see the typing bubble pop up and go away.

"Nothing to say huh?" You think "un-fucking-believable" you say.
You put your phone down as you hear your ringer go off. You check your phone and look at it dumbfounded.
Alex is calling you.