Chapter 1

Comenzar desde el principio

"Sapnap!" That was when I snapped right back to reality. "What happened, your breathing started to speed up. I realized you were about to have an anxiety attack, are you alright?" Dream asked as I gulped, I saw Karl and Quackity standing there worried a few steps away from me. I once again let my head hang low, I didn't want to say what happened but I also didn't want them to worry. "Y-Yeah I'm fine I just-um..- I just thought of something and forgot about everything that's all," I told Dream as I guess he knew I was lying as he looked right through me. "Sapnap if you need to go to the bathroom, you can go."

"Oh no I'm fine I just thought of something of the past that's all," I told Wilbur and that's when he just sighed and nodded. "I see, well let's get this class to start."

-12 pm, Lunchtime-

"Finally, lunch~" I mumbled to myself I picked up my bag and check my phone, I smiled at the time as I just got up and fell back to the ground realizing I had bumped into someone. I looked up to see who it was, "Hey watch where you're going!!" They yelled as they picked me up by my shirt just to throw me back to the ground, I gasped as I felt the air leave my body. They stepped on my chest as I realized how they looked like but I didn't know who they were. "P-Please stop!" I yelled but they pushed me to the ground even harder. "Oh shut up! You deserve this for not watching where you were going!"

"I was going to say sorry!" I yelled again but only to realize that they kicked my side, as I coughed and realized it was blood. "That will teach you." They said and walked away, I felt like this has happened before of course, it reminded me of when Quackity and Karl just left me to bleed on the table. I felt my side and hissed as it felt so painful. I got up to only fall back to my knees, I panted as it felt painful to get up. I then heard a knock on the door as the door then opened up. "Sapnap!" They yelled and ran down to me, I soon realized it was Dream. "What happened to go?" He said as I guessed he saw my blood hand. "I just fell and realized I coughed up blood."

"You should really stop lying." He said picking me up bridal style, as I felt myself turn a shade of red. "I'll bring you to the nurse's office so she can help y-"

"N-No!" I said as I pushed myself off of Dream and fell to the floor, I saw the shock in his face and just shook my head. "I'm fine, I don't have to go to the nurse's office. I'm fine. I really am, just bumped into someone that's all." I explained to Dream but I should have chosen my words carefully as he looked so mad. "How did they look like? How did they sound like? What kind of close did they have? Did you catch their name?" Dream asked as I just felt the pressure build-up. "Dream I-"

"There you two are, what are you two doing?" George asked us as he saw that I was on the floor and Dream was right beside me on the floor. As he just looked sad when he saw us two. "I was going to take Sapnap into the nurse's office since he coughed up b-"

"It's nothing important, we were just about to leave," I said stopping Dream from finishing his sentence. "No, wait. Coughing up what? Sapnap are you alright?" George asked as he got on his knees and got beside me as he grabbed my wrist and pulled my wrist to look at it. "George, Dream. I'm fine don't worry about me." I told them as they just sighed at the same time. "Alright fine sorry. But let's go get some food, I'm starving." Dream said as almost immediately my stomach growled when Dream said something about food. "Seems like I'm not the only one who's starving." Dream smirked while saying it. "I wasn't able to eat anything this morning, ok," I told them as I got up once again from being on my knees. "You haven't eaten this morning!" George asked surprised and helped me up quickly.