Chapter 1

Începe de la început

"Yes, we have, remember the newest photoshoot you had about a week ago? Yeah, I was the one you were beside."

"Oh, you're the one! I was told about you, it was an honor to meet you back then!" I said. The Alarie. The second richest family in the world besides mine of course, "Yep that was me. Sorry, I didn't talk much before though, I had too much on my plate to do. Sorry about that." He apologized as I just smiled and shook my head. "Oh no it's fine no need to apologize, that was in the past. I also had too much to do and wasn't paying attention to anyone or was able to do anything really."

"If you guys are finished I would like for you too to sit down, and pay attention to your first class." We heard someone say I turned to the voice and realized it was our teacher. Not only was it our teacher it was Wilbur Gold, the most famous musician in the world. "W-Wait you're Wilbur Gold! So that means-"

"Yep, this little guy is my brother!" Wilbur said as he pulled George under him, "Let me go, Wilbur! You-!" George was about to curse as Wilbur just shoved him to the side as he stood prideful as I realized something. "So that's why I recognized him! The Gold family, the most famous musician family in the world!" I said as I was amazed. I was going to be taught music by the most famous Gold family member and having a class with his sibling."Yep, two Gold family members in just one classroom. As you are going to be taught by one and being learning with one. So as the first day of school I'll give you all signed music posters of my band, Lovejoy, and let you all introduce yourselves to each other!" 

I saw how prideful Mr.Gold was and strived to be like him. To know music like him, learn things like, and let alone be known my music from him. I smiled as I was happy to be in his class until I heard panting coming from the door. I turned to the door and just realized who it was. 

"Karl, Quackity.." I felt my breathing stop as I looked at them, "Mr.Gold, we are so sorry for being late! We overslept and then we went to get some food and didn't realize the time." Karl apologized for both of them as I saw the rings, I saw the very same rings they had on since when I left them. But I also realized they had two more extra rings on, they had gotten married. I let my head hang low as I guess Dream took notice of that and tapped me on the shoulder, I turned to him as he looked worried. "You alright? All of a sudden you became quiet when the two came inside." George had started as I just smiled at him. "Just a bad past with them that's al-"

"Sapnap..?" I heard someone ask and looked up to Karl and Quackity, the two looked so happy to see me. As they walked close to me and Quackity picked up my hands, "It's so great to see you again! We thought we wouldn't see you again..." He explained as I started to shake, "I-I..."

"Quackity please come back! Look I'm sorry I didn't mean to get mad but don't go back to Las Nevadas! You know what happened to you last time when you were there!" Sapnap yelled as he held onto Quackity's shirt pulling him back to only be pushed to the glass table they had, it shattered on Sapnap's back. "I'll do what I want Sapnap! You're just someone with money, so why not use it!? Just leave me alone, you don't even know anything about me!" Quackity yelled at Sapnap, who just struggled to get up as the blood ran down his back. Quackity soon left and slammed the door shut. Karl then came down from upstairs and saw Sapnap who had tears running down his face as he was in so much pain to get up, "K-Karl... Please help me.." Sapnap begged though Karl just looked at him for a bit before walking away and to the door, "Sorry Sapnap, I have a job to attended to." Karl just simply said, leaving the one he said was his 'loved one' Sapnap was just left there bleeding. He then realized he had his phone on the broken table and called 911, though he never said the reason why he had been on the shattered table. He would just say he had a drink and fell on the table. So that's what he left them.