Bliss of Confession !

( Do not miss the author's note at the end )

The season of spring knocked in as the heart opens to deliver the season of love . A bright warm sun greeted the new day , the birds sang to their heart out blooming the essence of the beautiful life . A melodious voice of the pretty lady draped in a blue benarasi , broke the sleepy pairs of eyes and pulled out the Roy Choudhury males out of their sleep land .
The Durga strotam filled the entire haveli with an aura of positiveness enriching the smile in the faces of her ksj , sasurji ,adjusting his spectacles though , her two Devars Batuk and Som dada , and her patibabu ...although for him smile would be an understatement, he was grinning wide , stupidly ! like a teenager , blushing and adoring her.

It was almost 2 weeks since Aniruddh has realised the love of her life in his 'jeene ki wajah ' , his wife . Since then he not even left a chance to adore and admire her . Yes , she was her admiration since when he was a 12 year one but this new adoration was letting butterfly dancing in his stomach , giving him tingles , his cheeks getting smudged with a crimson hue .
His lips were automatically curving into a smile was clearly screaming his love for her .
But the urge to confess and her answer to it was something he was thinking since two weeks . Aniruddh Roy Choudhury being himself was still in a dilenma whether to confess or not .
The wall which he had made around him for such a long span of time giving her the name of 'zimmedari' , although broken , but the pieces of bricks were still stinging him .
His trance of thoughts were shattered with the tinkling noise of bangles and his eyes stopped at the sight in front of her. His beautiful wifey was calling his name and with her hand antiques was trying to bring his 'khoya huya ' patibabu out of his dreamland .
The sudden realization of the situation , made him embarassed slightly , without making it more complicated took the prasad,  went towards their  room to freshen up , leaving a frowning bondita behind .

The study walls too had now became habituated with his ruthless anger and over thinking session . The floors of the study were clanging as Aniruddh moved here and there . But the saviours of him , his brothers Som and Batuk entered the scene to arouse the romantic Aniruddh Roy Choudhury which was supressed inside him since marriage .
"Dada , ab bhi aap sirf soch mai hi pare rahenge kya ?" Asked som in a irked way , " log hasenge yeh sochkar ki barrister babu ek confession karne ke liye itna soch rahe hain !!" blurted a irritated yet chuckling Batuknath .
Confused would be an understatement for him , "tum log samaj nhi rahe ho .... yeh sirf ek confession nhi hain...yeh meri jeevan ki sabse bari confession hain , par...agar .."
"Dada", squeled somnath who inwardly face palmed himself seeing his great dada's helplessness.
"Ab koi par , agar nahi...pyar karte hain na aap boudi se ? To izhaar karne mein darna kya...hum sab ne dekha hain boudi ke aankho mein pyaar aapke liye ,ab bas khud ke aur aapne pyaar par bharosha rakhiye aur keh dijiye apne dil ki baat " , said a calm somnath which was for now more than enough to give his racing heart a guide indeed.
The arms hugged his brother as a small smile crept on his face , knowing he has lost in front of his heart and the time has arrived .

The chirpy warm day has covered itself with a veil of twinkling stars . The cool breeze flowing over gave each awakening soul a soothing presence . The darkness synced perfectly with a small twinkles , the silent cry of cricket and knocking bars of the night owl.
The Roy Choudhury members enjoyed a happy time at the dinner and wishing each one a beautiful sleep , retreated to their rooms .
It was 11 in the night , she was clinging to the window railings , her hour glass figure was covered with a light peach cotton saree and a dark peach blouse. The heavy jewelleries were placed on the dressing table and only a thin golden chain , gifted by her 'sansaar' was roaming around her neck. The red alta bindi , the smudged thickline of sindoor in her hairline and the sakha polas complemented with a golden 'noa' brought up the simplest yet the most beautiful apsara .
Even the stars blushed profousely to realize an intense yet loving gaze of thosw doe-shaped eyes on them.
'Knock knock ' the door beated as she pulled herself out of her lost thoughts to wonder whose presence might be at her door at this hour .
A perplexed yet curious Bondita walked up to open the door and to her utter shock it was her patibabu lingering at the threshold of their room . Her eyes widened , but his black orbs , they were busy treating themselves with the Rajkumari of his fairyland , her simplicity was killing him  , the flowing black hair of her was creating a crazy havoc inside him .
Everyday she makes him fall for her more , but today he was even failing to understand how much he was falling for her.
But at the very next moment, he cursed himself for again starting his staring session , and reminded his mind of the big night.
He immediately moved inside past a confused bondita and tied her eyes closed with a black cloth , " patibabu ...yeh sab kya kar rhe hain ? Aur aap itni raat ko ? Patibabu..yeh aapne mere aankho pe patti kyu bandhi ? " , she asked in one go .
" Are bondita...saans to lelo , woh .." he stammered , " tumhe kisi se milana hain  , koi khaas !" He blushed .
" kisse ?" She again enquired,  he chuckingly  replied ," hai  ek aisa , jisse yeh dil sabse zada pyaar karta hain , aur humesha karega , aur isilye mein chahta hun ki tumhi ussw sabse phele milo " ,
the colour in her face drained , her happy lit up face became pale ,
Is he really this much heartless !! Have he chosen his true love ? How much lucky she must be !!  Control Bondita!  He should not know your heart breaking ...he have done so much for you ,  now its your turn ! But , have he really never tried to understand me and what i feel for him ? , thought she .
Aniruddh smirked internally , as if he was reading his mind .