"Wait, if I'm not mistaken you guys.. you two must be Seungmin and Hyunjin, right?" She look at us excitedly.

I just bow at her and so does Seungmin.

"Its been years, not seeing you two." She said. We just smile at her.

I cant believe I step my foot this restaurant ever again after years.

"Oh, sorry mrs..?" Manager Hyung trying to get to know with auntie Jung.
"Mrs. Jung. What can I help you?" She asked.

Our manager suggest to sit and discuss things with more calm situation. So he ask me and Seungmin to just keep quiet if something came up.

After telling Mrs. Jung the whole story, she look upset and dissapointed with her daughter.

I pity her for not knowing what was her daughter is like at school back then.

"Dhea, please call Jun Bi to come down now. Its urgent." Mrs. Jung told her staff to get Jun Bi.

"We're really sorry on behalf of our daughter. We didnt know she was like that at school." She said totally looking so upset.

"Its okay ma,am. We cant jump into conclusions, theres must be a reason, we should wait and listen to her." Manager Hyung tries to assure Mrs. Jung.

And right at that time, JunBi appeared.

"Mom.., what is so urgent, I was still half aslee-" When she saw us, her jaw dropped down. Surprised or just over reacting?

Basically she knows why we're here. And yet looking all nice and innocent. What a two faced b***t.

"Oh, hello. Jinnie, minnie.. how are you?"

There she goes being a dummy. The audacity to call us with our pets name. Not even a glimpse of guilty, huhh?

"You sure you just want to ask that? Dont you have anything else to talk about?" Irritated with her acting, I'm just being straight forward because I want to settle everythings down today.

"Hyunjin, stop." Said manager hyung while swaying his hand in front of me.

"Sorry, hyung. But let me talk to her alone." I strictly cut my manager off.

He couldn't say anything at this point and ask Mrs. Jung and Seungmin follow him. Seungmin touch my shoulder to give me his strength and leave with others.

I stare at Jun Bi. Jun Bi just stand there not trying to explain anything.

"Jung Jun Bi, you seems like you have so many things to tell in that news last night. now I'm in front of you, tell me in person why did you so upset with me huh? Tell me now." I try to talk peacefully while holding my anger in.

She smirked and let out a giggles. "You sure dont remember, hyunjin?" She walk in circle around me while playing with her hair.

"Remember what?"
"Dont test my patience. I never hurt you but why you messed up with my career now?" Please stop testing my patience you little sh*t!!

"Are you sure you never hurt me?!" She glare at me with her sharp eyes. Anger and grudges are invisible on her face.

"Listen here, boy. I want to make you remember back what you have done to me." She said while smiling.

And then she bring me back to our school days memories.

(Flashback)

*Jun Bi's P.OV*

"I like you."

He looks at me before tilted his head.

"Wha- can you said that again?" He asked.