part 24

Target is not completed 😔😔 i m actually loosing my interest to write this story because of your response.... its very disappointing.... from now if target will complete i will gave next part and if not.... you guys have to wait for a week...  this is only because i can't leave this book in mid....

And yes....

Thanks a lot to those who did votes and comments....🤗

*******************

Jay- Let’s go for the class. It’s already 10am...

Said jay, sitting in the car and setting his hair in place. Next  morning,  sidharth had gone to the college and was waiting for jay in the parking area before going to the class.

Jay- kya hua? Why did you call me here?

He asked, throwing his notebooks on the car dashboard. He looked at him, confused. Without wasting time, sidharth twisted himself left to backside and leaned between the two seats. Sidharth lifted a paper bag from the back seat of his car and handed over that bag to jay.

Jay- What’s this? 

He enquired, moving his eyes round. He tried to peep inside the bag.

Sid- Open it....

He spoke softly. He pulled out the gift-wrapped box from that bag and unfolded it inquisitively. His face beamed with delight as soon as he could open that box. Sidharth had brought the latest Iphone for him.

Jay- A new Iphone??? Seriously??? It’s for me???

He shouted, surprised and smiled with excitement. It felt like he would start dancing in the car as soon as sidharth nodded.

Jay- Thanks, bro....

He said slowly. 

Jay- I love you....

He added, moving towards his seat. He  hugged him tightly. He seemed really happy. sidharth felt good to see him pleased, after what he had done to his mobile last day.

Sid- Sorry  for  throwing  your  mobile  like  that,  I  was  completely  out  of  my mind.....

He said, while hugging him back.

Jay- Bro, it’s okay. You can throw this too, but when the next Iphone launches....

He uttered, chuckling and settling back  to his seat.

After some days....

Sm- do well in your exam, beta...

Wished sidharth mother as he went to the kitchen and hugged her before leaving his home. It was their exam that day.

Sidharth played his favourite tracks while waiting for shehnaaz in front of her mansion. After ten minutes of waiting, she came and sat in the car, throwing her notes on the dashboard. They hugged and he drove towards college.

In their way to college, they rehearsed and discussed about he potential questions which could appear in the exam. She kept going through her notes and asking him few questions to recheck if he was well prepared or not. They reached the college and he parked his car in the parking area.

Sana came out from the car.

Sid- acha naaz sun....

S- ha jaldi bol....

Sid- all the best....

S- thanks a lot... lekin mujhe khud se jyada teri fikar h.... jab tak pura paper nhi ho jata class se bahr mat aaiyo....

Sid- ha ha thik h meri maa.... ab chle...

S- hmmm

They came inside the classroom. Their phones were taken by professor and exam start....

Exams goes well.... sana topped in whole college and sidharth also passed by very good marks.

Now everyone of them start to concentrate on their career. This year shehnaaz gave her UPSC exams. She did so well and was very confident that she is going to select. She was just waiting for her interview letter. 

Sana was sitting in a cafe with maahi. She didn't meet sidharth from last one week... not even he picked up her calls.

S- maahi mujhe badi jyada fikar ho rhi h... pura ek hafta ho gya h... usne ek baar bhi mera phone nhi uthaya... woh kabhi aise nhi krta....

M- kya pta busy ho... humari bhi ussekoi baat nhi h..... tu fikar mat khud kr lega....

S- ab krega to m nhi uthaungi.... mujhe bhot gussa aa rha h.... koi aise kaise kr sakta h.... ek baar mil jae... phir btati hu m ise....

M- acha abhi shant ho ja.... or bol kya khaegi....

S- kuch nhi....

M- bol yrr....

S- acha to... sandwiches....

M- hmmm

They order some sandwiches and came out after some time.

M- chal mere ghar chalte h... sab log waha aa rhe h....

S- sab log??

M- jay raghav kushal....

S- sidharth??

M- nhi...

S- 😔😔

M- pr baki sab log h na.... chal chle...

S- hmm....

They were about to get inside the car when shehnaaz phone started ringing. It was her mom.

M- kya hua... chal....

S- ek minute....

She picked up the call.

S- hlo....

S.m- hlo shehnaaz....

S- ha mom.... boliye....

S.m- beta tu abhi jaldi ghar aaja....

S- kyu.... sab kuch thik to h na....

S.m- sab kuch thik h pr tu jaldi se ghar aaja....

S- lekin kyu mom.... kuch to btao...

S.m- shehnaaz tumhari shaadi ke liye rishta aaya h....

S- what???
_______________________________________

Much obliged- Shreya0608🤗

How's the part??😁

Favorite scene?!😊

Any suggestions or changes.....🤔

Do votes n comments plz.....🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗