part 23

Ek btau maine yeh story half complete krli h that means ek din me ek se jyada update aa sakte h but m next part tabhi dungi jab 100 comments ho jaege.... it depends on your response.... jaise hi 100 comments hote h i will give next part....😊

*******************
Today sidharth and sana has a fight and sidharth was very angry. He was sitting in his room with jay and kushal.

Jay- sidharth dekh tere dad ke liye ek new article....

Sid- mujhe nhi dekhna....

Jay- sidharth dekh na....

Sid- bola na nhi dekhna....

Jay- itna kyu gussa kr rha h.... ek baar dekh le yrr....

He said taking his mobile in front of him. Sidharth become angry like hell. He snatched his mobile and threw that hard on the wall. His mobile broke into  pieces before falling on the floor. Kushal and jay turned to look at the wall, astonished.

Jay- what the fuck did you just do?  What did my mobile do to you?

Screeched thwarted jay. He stood up and ran towards the wall. He collected the pieces of his mobile in his hand.

Jay- Maahi had gifted me this mobile....

He uttered, sobbing and glaring at me. Sidharth was still fuming and frowning at him. Kushal was confused what and how to react. But sidharth knew that he wanted to laugh like anything and he was controlling.

At night...

sidharth was sitting on dinning table when his phone started ringing. He look at his phone. It was shehnaaz. He cut the call. It was 6th time that shehnaaz called him.

Sf (sidharth's father)- kiska call h sidharth... utha le... itni der se aa rha h...

Sid- m abhi aaya....

He came in his room and pick up the call.

S- sidharth tu pagal ho gya h kya.... m itni der se phone kr krke pagal ho rhi hu or tu h ki phone bhi nhi utha...

Sid- to kyu kr rhi ho baar baar call... did not i tell you that i don't want to talk to you...

S- yrr kitni baar sorry bolu tujhe.... ho gyi galati ab maaf bhi krde....

Sid- tumhe andaza bhi h agar m time pr nhi aata to kya ho jata....

(Okk... let you guys know ki actual me hua kya tha...😉)

Flashback.....

One day ago...

Sid- naaz maine tumhe kaha na tum kahi nhi ja rhi ho....

S- ya to mere sath jay jaega ya phir m akeli jaungi....

Sid- koi kahi nhi ja rha h....

S- tum mujhe nhi rok sakte....

Sid- jay agar tu iske sath gya to mujhse bura koi nhi hoga....

With that he left....

S- chal jay....

Jay- shehnaaz i think tumhe uski baat maan leni chahiye.... itni raat ko akele club jana thik nhi h....

S- ab tum bhi.... fine... m akeli chali jaungi....

Jay- shehnaaz ruko....

But she left....

Sana enter inside the club and go near bar counter. She take 2-3 shots and get on the stage and start dancing. A guy was staring at her from the time she entered inside the club. He go towards her start dance with her.

He was being touchy which was making her feel uncomfortable. Sana tried to go from there but he hold her waist. Sana pushed him with her all strength and slap him hard. That boy become so angry.

Sana came out from the club. She come in parking area but someone pulled her and pinned her to the wall. It was the same boy who was in club.

B- how dare you to slap me?? Ha?? Now you see what i will do to you...

S- nhi... chodo mujhe...

She started shouted repeatedly. She struggled hard to get out of his hold but she was not able to do that. Her tears were falling from her eyes. She was feeling helpless. He started coming close to her face. Sana closed her eyes and started crying.

S- sidhaaarth...

Before he could do anything he was pulled back by his tshirt. Sana open her eyes and saw sidharth beating that boy mercilessly. She was very scared.

S- sidharth....

Sidharth stopped and look at her who was looking very weak and pale. This broke his heart millions times and he look away. He also very angry on her. That boy get the chance and he run away. Sidharth come to her and engulf her in his embrace. She started crying loudly. He just caressed her hairs to calm her down but didn't said anything.

After some time she stopped crying.

Sid- car me baitho...

He made her sit inside the car and drop her home. In the way he didn't look at her once.

Flashback ends.....

S- aage se tum jo kahoge wahi krungi... plzz maan jao...

Sid- acha thik h.... baad me baat krta hu...

S- i love you....

Sid- hmm byy

S- okk byy...

He cut the call and sighed but smile.
______________________________________

Much obliged- KavishaParmar03🤗

How's the part??😁

Favorite scene?!😊

Any suggestions or changes.....🤔

Do votes n comments plz.....🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗