"Ma, we have been together for 4 years now. I'm finished with 8 years of school and I am starting my intern year as a surgeon in August. I'm starting my career, I should be starting my life right along with it." Symphony said.

All of her children knew about her marriage with Tucker and that she was married at such a young age. They knew how it ended up because they all sat down and had a conversation about it. She wanted them to know everything about her. She didn't tell them that she slept with their dad while she was married to someone else. She just told them of the divorce and meeting Ben. The kids loved their first date story.

Miranda walked into the grocery store, she had her 3 month baby in his car seat and she sat it on top of the shopping cart making sure it was secure. "Mommy can I get in the cart." Cadence, her two year old asked.

"Symphony hold Dorian's hand." Miranda said sternly.

She normally liked to go to the store on her days off while all of them were at school but today was teacher work day and she just so happen to be off with them.

She walked through the store with her list making sure she got everything for their lunches, breakfast and anything for dinner. "Mommy can we have fruit snakes." Dorian asked.

"Yeah. Grab the box." Miranda said to him as he grabbed the big Motts box, putting it into the cart.

She walked with them to the produce sections and grabbed apples, oranges, grapes, strawberries and as Miranda grabbed for the Bananas her hand connected with a man's.

"Oh I'm so sorry." Miranda said looking over and up at him.

"Miranda?"

"Tucker Jones" Miranda gasped. "Hi." She said as she looked over his features. He looked good with age. His hair was cut lower. His full beard was not grown out but neatly shaven.

She watched as his eyes cut from her to her children who were looking at the two of them intently. " Are these." Tucker started but stopped. "Sorry that would have been a stupid question they all look exactly like you." Tucker said scratching the back of his head. "Yeah if you think that. You should see their father and you would change your mind."

Miranda said realizing that it was probably awkward.

"How are you." She said.

"Ive Been great I became the Chief Financial officer for the government. I run the Financial organization here." Tucker said.

He waited on until after I left to get a job making over 6 figures. Miranda thought.

"Oh my God, I guess my congratulations is late but congratulations."

"So what about you. I suppose you are head general attending by now." Tucker said crossing his arm.

Miranda smiled and pushed her bang out of her eyes. "I uh actually Am Chief of Surgery. I have been for the last 5 years. " Miranda said confidently smiling.

She watched as Tucker's eyes grew wide. "Congratulations Miranda."

"Mommy can we get yogurt." Symphony asked and Miranda nodded her head.

"These are my children. Symphony is the oldest she is eight, next up is Dorian he is 5, my baby girl Cadence is 2 and my baby, baby boy Chanson 3 months" Miranda said pointing to each of them and watched as they waved

Tucker smiled and waved at each of them. She could tell that he was looking at her in a new light. In another life they were supposed to have children together and now he sees her almost ten years later with her clan of babies.