11

Ben walked around. Talking with the caterers, the wedding planner and decorator. He wanted to make sure everything was perfect for tomorrow. He couldn't believe that the wedding was already here. He dreamed of meeting the love of his life and marrying her. He wanted a love like the kind he saw on TV as a young boy or like his parents and now he had it.

Ben was in the kitchen getting ready to go to his bachelor Party. He honestly didn't want to go to a strip clubs. But he agreed for the guys. He could care less about seeing women without any clothes on. The only woman he wanted to see naked was his soon to be wife. No one compare to her. Her body was a masterpiece. He loved her short, super thick, curvy self. If she was patience, which she wasn't. He would spend hours, taking his tongue, licking up and down her glorified a curse to nature, ridiculously hot, sexy body. The only way he would be able to do that was to tie her down. Ben bit his lip at the thought. Why has he never thought of that before ?

Ben grabbed himself a Beer from the fridge. He jumped when he shut the door, seeing Miranda behind the door. " Dam!" Ben said looking Miranda up and down. She had on a baby blue lace bra. " Oh did I scare you?" Miranda asked as she walked around the counter. Ben almost dropped his beer on the floor at the sight of her ass in the baby blue thong. " A thong? Miranda are you trying to kill me?" Ben asked, never meeting her eyes. Her body and back side was distracting him.

"Yeah, I didn't want a panty print in my dress, when I go out tonight." Miranda said reaching up in the cabinet for a glass.

Ben groaned thinking about her going out. He knew she was going to have to push men off of her all night. She looked good in her club wear but knowing that this was underneath killed him. She knew his favorite color was blue. " So this is how you walk around the house when I'm gone?" Ben asked with a smirk.

"Only because my baby is gone with my parents."

"Really so you didn't do any of this for me and your body is practically shinning like diamonds….Baby oil?"

"No but this is a plus, seeing you act like a horny teenage boy."

Miranda was lying. She knew what it would do to him. She never really was the kind of women who wore thongs. Cheeky panties, boyshorts, and bikinis was her style.

"Boy?... I'm acting like a man. That is addicted to his wife. Miranda you are a drug yourself and I'm your junkie." Ben said walking over to her. He removed the glass of wine from her hand and sat it on the counter. Ben ran his hand down from her breast to her butt. He played with the band of her panties before he palmed and caressed her backside. Ben lifted her up and sat her on the counter beside the stove. He pulled her forward so he could spread her legs. He stood in between them and kissed her on the lips. Taking his time sucking on her bottom lip. He loved how plump her lips are.

"Can you believe we are getting married tomorrow?" Miranda said as she wrapped her legs around his waist. Resting her feet on the bottom of his back.

"I'm so excited." Ben said kissing her. Ben grabbed the back of her head and kissed her hard.

"Mmmm Ben." Miranda moaned against his mouth.

Ben reached down and slid her underwear to the side and Miranda scooted closer. Trying to make contact with his fingers. "Yeah I'm not going out tonight. I don't want to see anyone but you like this." Ben said firmly. Miranda nodded her head in agreement. She wanted this just as much as he did. Ben slipped his finger inside causing Miranda to moan out. They were so wrapped up in each other. They never even heard the front door open.

" Miranda." Callie yelled as she came into the kitchen.

" What the hell." Miranda yelled.

Ben removed his fingers and Miranda wanted to whine from the lost feeling.