"Two different meanings, one is an object that makes a loud sound as a signal or a warning. The version I'm talking about is a beautiful women who can capture and lure someone by their singing." Ben explained.

"But you mother can be both versions. If you make her angry enough." Ben laughed and Miranda elbowed him in the stomach.

"So what does everyone's name mean" Gibson asked

"Symphony means all instruments joined together to create a beautiful song. Then Dorian, his name means musical gift. Cadence her name means rhythmic flow and we haven't decided on this one." Miranda explained pointing at her belly

"We are stuck between Canon, Major, Chanson and Elijah"

"I like Major because that is what describes this whole pregnancy with him. But it means based on a major scale, tending to produce a bright or joyful effect in music." Miranda said between the bites of her spaghetti.

She gave everyone the definition of the rest of the names and she told them to write them on a piece of paper and fold it up. Ben put them in a jar. "Next month. I will open them and tally off which name got the most and that's what we will choose." Miranda smiled. Ben cleaned up their dishes. "Symphony has her ballet recital tomorrow evening. If any of you are free. You are welcome to come. Ben can give you the address and time."

"Oh I would love to come. I did plays and anything else you can think of all throughout high school." Victoria said smiling.

Ben extended his hand for Miranda to take pulling her up from the chair.

"You know I can still get up right. I'm not so far were I have to rock out of the chair. Ben are you calling me fat because if that's what you are trying to say, you sh-

Ben's eyes got wide. "Miranda I wasn't. I was just trying to help. I didn't kn-

"Relax husband I was just joking with you." Miranda smiled and laughed.

He walked with her to the car. Locking in Cadence. "I just have to finish the equipment inspection and write the report and then I will be on my way home." Ben said hugging her.

"Okay. I'll be waiting for you." Miranda said as Ben pulled her into a hug before kissing her on the lips. Miranda opened up to allow him to kiss her deeper.

"Eww." She heard Dorian say from the car.

They broke apart and smiled.

When Miranda got home. She smiled at Symphony. She really was her litter helper. She helped everyone out of the car. Miranda unlocked the door and watched as the all walked inside.

"Symphony you need to do your homework before you shower." Miranda called out as she heard her walk up stairs.

"I already did it. We had free time at school. "

"Free Time when did kids have free time?" Miranda said out loud.

"Okay bring it to me to check and look over it." Miranda called out standing at the stairs.

She heard her come back down stairs and unzip her book bag.

She handed her the papers and Miranda read over each of them. Double checking her math and reading through her paragraph for English. "Okay great it's look good. Only thing I would change in this is adding a comma."

"What's a comma." Miranda looked at her. They probably wouldn't learn comma's for another year.

"When listing the things you like, you separate it with a comma. Come sit at the counter and I'll show you."