"Hey Bailey, Webber ask me to find you. He has to be with Catherine, so he will be out today. He asked if you could take all of his surgeries today."

"Take all of his, I have 6 of my own." Miranda blew out a breath of frustration. Owen handed her four charts and Miranda snatched them. Shuffling away. Miranda organized her schedule with surgeries. Adding Richard's in, she wouldn't be done with all of them until 3am.

Miranda worked hard throughout the day knocking her surgeries out of the way. She snuck in sometime to see Symphony and placed her in the day care with the overnight on-call shift workers.

Miranda finished all of her surgeries and it was indeed 3:30 in the morning. Instead of going home she decided to go into an on call room and catch 3 hours of sleep.

Miranda got up under the covers and fell asleep.

" Dr. Bailey there was a bad car accident. There is a patient who needs an immediate surgery. He has a rupture spleen, he is in need of a splenectomy." One of the interns said. Rushing.

" What about the on call general surgeon?" Miranda questioned.

"He is doing surgery on a women with a liver lac. "

"Hunt?" Miranda questioned sitting up.

" He is also in surgery right now, all of the patients they are working on were apart of the accident."

Miranda groaned and she sat up. " Fine get a on-call resident to immediately prep him for surgery, I am on my way. " Miranda said as she got out of the bed

She went to one of the bathrooms and threw water on her face. It was 4:45, meaning she only got an hour of sleep. "Hey run and go get me coffee and bring it to O.R. 2 asap." Miranda said to an intern and she watched as she ran off.

Miranda finished the surgery at 7:30 am, it was touch and go for the patient but he pulled through in the end. She pulled her scrub cap off and walked down the hall way. She went to her locker and grabbed her bathing items. Miranda dragged slowly down the hallway to take a shower, changing into a new pair of scrubs. She was exhausted. She has officially been up for 24 hours.

"Good morning Bailey." Richard said touching her on her shoulder. Miranda hunched his hand off of her. "Everything with Catherine better be fine." Miranda said pointing and squinting her eyes at him.

" Catherine was sick, she had the 24 hour stomach bug." Richard said holding his hands up in a surrender motion. "But Grey is going to be out today, she said something about going to go see Cristina." Richard said

" Well that doesn't have anything to do with me." Miranda turned to walk away. "Yes it does when you are head general surgeon." Richard said stopping her in her tracks. Miranda rolled her eyes. "I'm late for rounds." Miranda scuffed walking away.

It was four in the afternoon and Miranda was finally going to be able to sit down. She grabbed a salad, sitting down to eat and enjoy being off her feet.

Miranda looked down at her coat pocket as her phone rung.

"Hello." Miranda answered. Miranda listened to the daycare worker on the other end of the line.

" I'm coming right now." Miranda said rushing and throwing her plate away.

It was 6:30 and Miranda came inside the house from the doctors office holding Symphony, she was fussy and whinny. She tried many different things to calm her down but nothing worked.

Later on that night this time Miranda was crying and she sniffled to hold back more of her tears. Her baby was sick and wouldn't sleep. Miranda had a major headache. She was honestly tired. Miranda worked a double shift and there she stood 3 am holding her baby ,and rocking her, trying to calm her down.