chapter 24 : long time no see, didi*

It's been about 1 month since that incident. Yibo and Xiao Zhan both are leading a normal life. Normal life means work-eat-sleep. As they both were the owners, they had a lot of works.

They promised to write each other or meet each other often even if they had works . They will find time.
In the first few days , it went according to the plan. But as days went , they wrote only small replies 'good morning' , 'goodnight' .
They both knew how busy they were .

Zhan and yibo both missed each other a lot. And the last few days zhan even felt like throwing his desk upside down and run away somewhere or to yibo . He didn't see him for so long or didn't even argued with yibo.

And today zhan is totally fed up with how things are going. He is thinking if their relationship will end even before it started . He sighed as he looked at the busy street through the glass window.

Fanxing came inside his office after knocking .
"Say , what's up?"

"Boss , a person came to meet you. He is shouting your name"

"Who is that mad man ? I don't think I know him. Maybe some random people-"

" but sir , he is insulting you saying, "xiao zhan , come out or I will break your leg!!"
Fanxing imitated the person.
Xiao zhan's breath got stuck as he glared at Fanxing.

"Damn, what is he doing here.." with that he stormed out of his office quite energetically.
Going to the reception area , he saw the person he is looking for.

"Cheng , what the hell are you doing here?"

"Why? Can't I come here ? And damn with your dumb assistant! He is annoying " he said making a face as zhan laughed internally. He will give bonus to that kid for being annoying.
"Ugh tell me the reason of your visit . So I can prepare the show for you before you can even think of breaking my leg"
As they talked , they went up to zhan's office and sat down.

Cheng told him, "keep your mouth shut and don't leak anything otherwise you will be dead.
That damn Haikuan , he is really a workaholic! Such a maniac! How dare he says I look like angry bird?! It's him who looks like oggy! Why did I even date him bruh! I should have beaten him up instead.
And how dare he take that women inside our apartment without even asking me !? Only If i could chop him into pieces-"

"Calm down angr- I mean Cheng. You are a cool bird okay? But how come I don't know who the maniac is ? How many days has it have been ?"
Xiao zhan interrupted with a grin. So it's a couple fight.

Never saw cheng like this ahahahaha, love can change a person from head to toe lol. Btw , his nagging is pretty annoying. Couldn't he find anyone who is free?
I can't say no , otherwise he will chase me with mop once again as he did back in America.
I think , if his boyfriend is oggy ..then he can be the Jack. Haha. perfect.

Cheng scoffed and said, "what will you do even if you know? You know damn about this love thing. Also you are younger ,so you aren't gonna get a boyfriend until I'm engaged. About that haikuan, we dated online before...maybe a year ago."

"Hold up! This name seems familiar! Hai..kuan..it really does"

Cheng smacked zhan on the head ,
" He is one of the wangs who is also your ex brother dumb !"

"You mean HaIkUaN gE!?"

Cheng rolled his eyes at his reaction.
Zhan never knew his brother had contact with haikuan. Zhan still feels guilty . Though he suffered in that mansion day and night , he also felt warmth from haikuan and Mr.wang even if it's a small amount.
He also left without biding proper good bye.

So , minutes passed by and Cheng didn't move from his position. Zhan stared at him from head , then hand , then shoes. Nothing is moving.
"Aren't you going ??"
Zhan asked with nervous laugh.

'He just came here to nag ? Seriously? Since when did he turned into a grandma from grandpa.
I will have a nice laughing session after he leaves.'
Zhan thought.

"Who told you to rest your lazy ass ? Go before-"

"Cheng! Finally I found you."
From the door came running the casually dressed Haikuan. He smiled at Cheng who frowned.

"Why did you come here you fool !? "

"Look Cheng. Baby I'm sorry. You are not an angry bird and I shouldn't have called you that . Also I shouldn't have brought her without your permission. She is a trainee and came for project."

"So what?!"

"Please forgive me"

Meanwhile zhan stood near his table awkwardly. It's his office and why does he feel like he is the third wheel here? He scratched the back of his head as he clread his throat.
Then Haikuan noticed there was also someone else inside this room, office. His eyes widened as he saw Zhan.

Haikuan smiled shyly as he scratched the back of his neck. He probably has felt the embarrassment.
"Hi zhan , Didi. Long time no see"

"Kuan ge , long time no see. Um, you can go on as I am attending a meeting "
Zhan said as he awkwardly looked away at Fanxing who also felt the awkwardness.

"You asshole! Now you are acting all shy infront of my brother !? I will break your leg if you stare at him!"
Stood up Cheng.
Zhan rolled his eyes before saying, "Excuse me brothers, I've gotten a partner already hehe"

"You what !? Didn't I tell you again and again , not before me !?"

"Jealous grandma"
Xiao zhan said as he laughed while Cheng was boiling in anger and was ready to chase zhan .

"Never saw you laugh like this zhan. Nice to see, you are okay. Forgive me for not protecting you in the past. I wonder if you can forgive me"
Haikuan said in a polite manners ignoring the siblings quarrelling.
Xiao zhan looked at him with warmth in his eyes as he said, " you didn't failed to protect me ge . I failed to protect myself. And for that reason, I will teach my bully few more lessons myself" zhan said and winked.

"Oh yes , since you both are here. I would like to take zhan along with us. Will you come, zhan ?"

"He is not going you know ? I can hardly resist myself from kicking that guy. You forced me to attend!" Cheng said .

"Wait a minute. Where are you going? Both of you?"

"To .....yibo's engagement party ?"