30 - The New Fish Under Water (Originally Ep: Sisterhood)

Comenzar desde el principio

"Someone smart once told us sometimes wandering a different path takes you to where you need to go," Detective Rogers said.

"What does that mean?" Henry asked.

Nick came over with water and beer, "It means there are plenty of women in this bar who would find your whole John Hughes outlook charming," Nick as he sat at the table.

"It's time to see what fate has in store for you,"

"And how do you gentlemen propose I do that?" Henry asked.

"Simple, you're gonna walk up and ask out the next woman who comes into the bar," Jamie said.

Henry looked unsure and hesitant, Detective Rogers looked at Henry, "Yep," He said with a smile.

"I... Alright. You know what? You guys might see me crash and burn, but I'll do it. Next woman who walks through that door is getting asked out by Henry Mills," Henry said.

Detective Rogers, Jamie and Nick look at the door and Henry turned around. They saw a shadow of a figure about to enter Flynn's Barcade.

Outside the Barcade, Melody was walking down the street and Avery was outside the building.

"We'll wait in here," Avery said and Melody looked at her.

"A Barcade?" Melody said.

"Aye," Avery said.

"Alright," Melody said.

Back inside, Detective Rogers, Jamie, Nick and Henry were watching the shadows then Melody walked in with Avery behind her.

"So, back to the matter at hand... Samdi, if he calls you about investing, say no," Avery said.

"Got it," Melody said and she saw Henry then they smiled at each other.

"Aww you two are so cute," Avery said and gently pushed her forward to their table.