You lost?

"They're here!!!" All the students squealed. Why are all the students excited to see some new bullies? I did some early research on the students and found their zodiac signs. They're nothing, but trouble! I volunteered to show one of them around, because I felt they were awfully suspicious and I wanted to investigate without being obvious.

I didn't want to go into the crowd, so I walked the other way. I got my books from my locker and went on my way to the library. I walked a few steps forward, when I knocked over somebody. "Oops! Sorry. I didn't see you there," I apologized. "It's fine, it's fine," he replied standing up. "Hey are you lost? I can help you find the elementary building if you like," I offered. "No thanks. I'm im highschool... like you," he replied.

What did you expect me to think? I am an astrologist, but I can't just predict the future whenever I want to! He is so short I thought he was an elementary student! "Oh! Are you one of those new students?" I asked "because I was tasked to show one of them around. Are you Scaramouche?". "Yes, indeed I am!" He smiled. He acted all nice, but I know his tricks. He's only pretending to be nice to get me off guard so he could do something awful, but it won't work for me. "Drop the act. It doesn't work on me," I said "I know your tricks,". "Oh? I guess you aren't as stupid as those suckers in the last 4 schools I was in! On the bright side, I get a challenge!" He said, talking to me like I was some sort of a baby.

"So do I still show you around or...?" I started, but he cut me. "Hah, no need. I probably know this school better than you! You see, I disguised as a teacher here before. I had a different name, I changed my voice, and covered most of my face. After that, I got kicked out for being a horrible and mean teacher.
Then I got kicked outta 4 more schools and now I'm back here. Don't worry, sucker, this is my real face. You are seeing the real me right now," He told me. I ASKED IF HE WANTED DIRECTIONS AND NOT HIS LIFE STORY!!! "Sayonara, Sucker!" He said as he ran away.