Chapter One

(Y/N)'s POV:

*1 year later*

*Age 16*

Currently I was in Central just doing some shopping for Winry and to visit Roy. After completing the deed I started to head for the train station. Once I got there, I realize the next train won't be here for a half a hour. I rolled my eyes.

"You gotta be kidding me..." I mumbled under my breath. I just sat down at a nearby bench. I guess I should just wait... During my sitting down and waiting, I looked at all the people passing by. A guy with dark golden blonde hair passed by, hm, he was actually really cute. He took a quick glance at me. Once we made eye contact, he stopped dead in his tracks. He approached me.

"Oh my god, (Y/N) is that you?" He asked. He had a familiar voice.

"Um yeah. I'm sorry but I don't think I know you..." I apologize.

"(Y/N), it's me, Alphonse Elric." The guy said, hoped filled his eyes. My eyes widened. Memories of the boy who's soul was trapped in suit of armor filled my head. Did they finally get their bodies back. Tears start to fill my eyes.

"Al..." my voice trembled before I gave him a tight embrace. He hugged back.

"It's so great to see you (Y/N)." He whispered.

"You too..." I replied. He look go of me and gave me a small smile. "So, where's the pipsqueak?" I asked with a giggle.

"Who you calling pipsqueak?" Said a voice. I look up and see Edward. And damn he grown a few inches. I stood up to give him a hug, I noticed he was taller than me now...

"Wow, I guess you're not short anymore haha." I said with a laugh. I noticed that he had his regular arm back. It's official they did it. They finally got their original bodies back! "You guys have to fill me in... How did you do it?" I asked looking at the two brothers. They than explained how they got their bodies back. (A/N: to lazy to explain) After they finished explaining, I gave them both a hug. "Winry is going to be so happy...." I said with a smile. Winry has been missing the boys, especially Ed.

"I really missed you (Y/N)..." Al said quietly. I slightly blushed.

"I missed you too Al..." I said with a smile. A few moments of awkward silence later...

"Eh, third wheel problems..." Ed spoke up. The train finally arrived.

"You guys ready to go back home?" I asked. They both nodded. We then headed in the train.

*Time Skip*

We finally made it to Risemboll. I was excited to see Winry's reaction. As we were walking back to the house, I was up a few paces ahead of Ed and Al. I quickly glance back at Alphonse. I didn't know he was so handsome. Yeah, I saw pictures of him as a child but he looks so mature and cute now. I wonder if I still have a lot of feelings for him like I did before. We reached the house and run up a head a lot more.

"Winry! I have surprise for you!" I shout out loud. A few moment later, Winry came out. She looked at me then at the two people behind me. Her blue eyes filled with tears. She ran past me to give the Elric brothers a hug.

"Oh my god! Ed, Al..." She mumbled. She released them and gave them a bright smile. Her eyes still were watering. "Lets get back inside and catch up..." She said with a smile. They walked back into the house as I stayed behind... Al poked his head out the door.

"You coming (Y/N)?" He asked with a smile.

"Yeah." I laughed as I entered the house with him.
__________________
Sorry it took so damn long for this chapter to be up! And SO SORRY for the shortness! Next chapter will be up as soon as possible!!!
Love ya!
-xcutiepiexx💕