Chapter Fourteen

January 2, 2015

Dear No One,

Lunch was not as bad as I thought. When I left the bathroom I had become face to face with none other than Will Jay. He just stood there staring at me and uttered only two words.

"It's you" It's you. He did remember me. He actually remembered me. Now that he has thousands of girls who love and care about him, Will seems more thoughtful towards me. After he said 'its you', I was then enveloped into his arms and was given the famous 'Will Jay hug'. I was still so surprised that he remembered me.

Yet it did not even stop there.

"Thank you for everything Hannah, I owe you so much." he had said. When did he find out about my name you ask? None other than a thing called Twitter. When we pulled away the other three boys were giving us a confused look. I did my best to ignore it and awkwardly walked up to them and gave them each my best loving hug and wished Dana a happy birthday.

Before the food came, Cole pulled Will aside and left me with Gabe and Dana. Luckily for me, where I was sitting I could hear fragments of what they were saying.

Cole: That her

Will: yup

Cole: you positive

Will: 100%

Cole: what are you going to do about it

Will: I don't know, I have never actually spoken to her

Cole: wait what

Will: but she spoke to me once

Cole: what did she say

Will: she liked my voice and that was what gave me the confidence to audition for the band

Cole: so she is the reason your here

Will: you bet

Cole: then you need to make it up to her

Will: don't worry, I have a plan

And that was exactly what happened.

Now he has an unknown plan.

Joy.

From,

Hannah...the terrified.