Chapter Eleven

January 1,2015

Dear No One,

So it's been a while, I'll give you a little update. Ever since I found out about WIll Jay joining IM5, I have become home schooled. My mom soon after learned that I had almost killed myself when she found these letters to No One in my room. She also learned about Will. He is the only reason that my mom still actually trusts me.

I created a Twitter and tweeted IM5 and it's members almost every day. So far only the band has actually noticed me.

My mom finding these letters was not as bad as I thought it would be. Her finding and looking at my Twitter, now that is a different story. Let's just say that tomorrow I'll be seeing IM5 because of it...in concert. My mother thought it would be a good Christmas gift to get her daughter an all-access pass to meet the band that contains the boy who saved her daughters life. The pass was pretty expensive in itself, but a really sweet deal. It includes a signed poster, hat, sticker, and a lunch "date" with the band before the actual concert. Well I guess the lunch is technically a birthday party, because it will be Dana Vaughns birthday.

Will, the boy who is where he is because of me.

I will be seeing him. Maybe he will remember me...? I look kind of different so maybe. New me, new him...We're already a pair.

From,

Hannah

(you finally got a name.)