Welcome to a world of bloody evolution

<Note this story is a celebration of Valstrax arriving in Monster Hunter Rise.>

There were very few moments which something that could not be explained in the history of Remnant so you can imagine everyone present on the Beacon Cliff near the Emerald Forest saw to stars, one a blood red and another a bright sapphire clashing in the sky before a bright explosion occurred and there was only the sapphire star as it fell to the forest a large explosion occurred.

Then a man with silver hair and brown eyes his name was Ozpin turned towards the group gathered there now there were seven students standing there one was the infamous Team RWBY. Who took out the nevermore and deathstalker during the initiation a week ago and the three others Pyrrha Nikos, Li Ren and Nora Valkyrie who were short a member due... well a miscalculation. 

"Well... that's something but since you are here I have a task for you" Ozpin said while sipping his coffee he turned before the one and a half teams before speaking again "I need you to investigate the forest for the cause of the blast" as he says that the shortest of the group raises her hand too her head the silver eyed girl speaks. "Don't worry professor we won't let you down!" the young girl said before she took off into the forest with her team chasing after her.

Smiling the headmaster watched them before looking over to the smoke in the forest.

-The forest-

"Owwww...." There in the middle of the crater was a girl in shiny silver metal with black lights and glowing blue lights emitting from it the the girl also had jet black hair with sapphire highlights and bright blue eyes this person was Mayonaka aka the Sapphire star, Kamura villages ace and the Comet Breaker.

" There in the middle of the crater was a girl in shiny silver metal with black lights and glowing blue lights emitting from it the the girl also had jet black hair with sapphire highlights and bright blue eyes this person was Mayonaka aka the Sap...

<replace the red lights with blue and hair with black and blue>

She had mastered 5 weapons during her time as a hunter the dual blades, long sword, hammer, sword and shield and the light bow gun and only just a few hours ago she was hunting another Valstrax which appeared to be different so she did what she normally did she ate got ready and left without a weapon. Most people would be called suicidal if they did this but however an incident involving an storage box and some volatile stream stones resulted in Mayonaka always having everything she needed on a hunt including her weapons.

"Things I'll never do again hunt a mutated Valstrax" she said as she pulled herself from the crater before looking around and seeing a pack of odd looking wolves which were pitch black with bone plating on the outside and with blood red eyes.

Then a pair of dual blades appeared in her hand and then she smirked as her eyes went red and the light on her armor went red as well before she charged in dancing around in a tornado of red black and silver slicing apart the wolves and after bit she stopped when she realized that they were all dead but what was interesting was they turned to smoke afterwards.