Chapter 4 A Night To Remember

Catherine's Point Of View 

     Dally carried me over his shoulder to the car. He set me down on the passenger side then walked over to the driver side and got in. "I love you babe." He bit my ear softly. "I Love you too." I kissed him on the cheek. We drove to Bucks, we got there and Buck was sitting on the couch watching the fire."Hey Buck." Dal waved to him. "hey, have fun." he looked back. We walked up the stairs to the bedroom with the biggest bed. Dally shut the door, and locked it.

     He walked towards me and started to kiss. He tried to slip his tongue but I didn't allow him in. He softly rubbed my sides I grinned. He slipped his tongue in we fought for control and he won. We kept kissing as we slowly walk towards the bed. When we reached the bed I tripped and landed on the bed Dally fell on top of me. We stopped kissing, we both were out of breath. 

     That didn't stop him, he pushed me to the center of the bed. He climbed onto the bed and got on top of me. "say you want me." Dally moaned as I kissed his neck. He brought his lips down to my neck and found my soft spot, and began sucking on it. "I want you Dally." I got out between moans. "good. Cause I've always wanted you." He roughly kissed up and down my neck.  

    He took off his shirt, I got on my knees and pushed him down. I got on top of him I kissed down his chest, all the way down to the tip of his jeans. He bit his lip trying to hold in moans. I brought my face up to his and kissed him. He took off my shirt. We flipped. He was on top of me kissing around my bra. Making me want to scream. I sat up and he sat up. I unbuckled his pants as he pulled down my skirt.

     I unzipped his jeans. He pulled my skirt off completely. He stood up and took off his jeans. We sat there looking at each. He kissed at my neck as he undid my bra. He threw it across the room. He chuckled. "Never been so crazy about a girl." He rubbed my thighs as he kissed my neck. "I've never felt like this before." I moaned as Dally touched me. "say my name." He kissed my chest making me go crazy. I was really craving his touch. "say it." he stopped touching me. "Dally. I need you more then I've ever needed any guy." I looked up at Dal. He smirked."What would you do if I fell asleep and left you like this?" he smirked. "I would pull down your underwear and I think you know the rest." I pulled his hands back to my body. He kissed down to where I craved his attention the most.

      He used his teeth to pull down my underwear. I sat up and pulled down his boxers. I pushed him down and got on top of him. I left trails of kisses down his V line. He got on top of me. He put his hands on my hips, he entered me. He started off slow then picked up pace making me moan the whole time. "Dally. I'm getting to my high point." I moaned as I scratched his back. "I know I can feel it. I'm reaching my high to." he started getting sloppy. I moaned he sent me over my high. He fell beside me. We got under the covers and cuddled. I fell asleep.

        I woke up to Dally kissing my nose. "good morning beautiful." He sat up and looked down at me. "morning sexy." I sat up and kissed him softly. "we're going with the gang to the lake." He got up and put on swim trunks. I know how to swim pretty well, I looked through my bag I had a black two piece. I put it on then threw on of my shirts you could see through . I grabbed my jean shorts and put them on. I put on my cowgirl boots, and threw my hair up in a messy bun with one piece down in the front.

       Dally put on a leather jacket it and waited for me to be ready. I put on more mascara. "ready." I followed Dal out of the room and to the car. We drove to the lake, we parked right next to Darry's car. Dal grabbed the bags we had full of food, drinks, towels, sun tan stuff. I got out of the car and followed Dal out to the lake where all of them were. "how was last night?!" Steve ran up to me and Dal. "sexy, hot,wonderful." I looked at Steve.  

    Darry was sun tanning, I could use a tan. I got a towel and walked over to Darry. "good morning sun shine." Darry glanced up at me."good morning Darry" I laid my towel down. I took off my shirt, then my boots then my shorts. I got the bottle of sun tan lotion and put some in my hands. Pony walked over. I was done with my legs, chest and arms I just need back. "pony help?" I looked at pony and handed him the bottle. He put some on his hands. I felt his hand touch my back it was freezing cold. "Pony! Untie it!" Two bit yelled. I felt a tug he untied it. He finished rubbing the lotion on then he did the back of my legs. When he finished he finally  re-tied it for me. "thanks." I was gonna sun tan my back first. 

  I heard two bit laughing like crazy. Darry got up and walked down to the water. "I dare you to ......." I didn't hear the rest but I heard some foot steps coming towards me. I turned to look and Darry picked me and carried me to the water. He jumped in while he was carrying me.Thankfully I could stand. My make up didn't smear or run it was water proof. I heard all of the boys laughing I stood up and walked over to Dally. He kissed me, then pulled me in the water. We kissed underwater I shot back up for air. We kept our heads above the water as we kissed. I willingly  let his tongue in. He rubbed my back softly as we kissed I put my hands in his hair messing it up. Two bit came running at us. Splashing water all over us. "save that for the bed room!" They all started laughing. We stood up and walked over to the towels.

 I laid down, and he laid down next to me.We talked for awhile. "Catherine and Dal I dare you guys to make out in front of pony and Johnny." soda looked at me and Dal. "my pleasure." Dal stood up and helped me up. Pony and Johnny where in the water. We stood by them. Dally's tongue entered right away, he won control. He grabbed my ass and pulled me closer deepening the kiss. Pony and Johnny sat there watching in amazement. All the boys laughed except Johnny, and Pony. We stopped kissing and looked at them. "gee Dally who do you get time to breath while kissing. " Johnny looked up at us. "Years of practice" Dal looked at me.