"Whoops-" you stuttered out, dropping your phone. Michael heard all the chaos through the phone. He knitted his eyebrows.

You made it outside, finally pulling your jacket over your other arm as well and holding your phone back up to your ear.

"Sorry about that. Anyway, what did you say?" you slurred on your words, rubbing your forehead.

"Y/N, are you drunk?" he asked, growing concern settling in his stomach.

"What- no. Of course not. I'm... slightly buzzed." you lied. Michael sighed on the other end of the phone.

"You're drunk," he replied.

"...Yeah," you gave in, sliding down the concrete wall of the bar. Michael quickly got up, grabbing his keys.

"Just stay there. I'll be there soon."

//

After quite some time, Michael was able to make it to the bar you were at. Driving up the entrance, he saw you, head on one of your friend's laps while you played with her hair. He exited the car, making his way over to you. Your friend helped you get up, holding you by the arm.

"Hey, Michael," she said, still holding you by your arms.

"Hey," Michael replied. He titled his head, watching you as you looked up at him with mischievous eyes. You walked over to him, as he grabbed you by the waist.

"Thanks for watching her until I showed up." Michael thanked your friends. He looked back at you, holding your face

"Let's get you home." Michael smiled.

//

Entering the school, John Henry approached Michael, whispering something in his ear and not realizing you were with him.

Noticing that Michael was too busy in what John had to say, you wandered off on your own.

You found yourself in the kitchen, heading over to the cabinets. Opening the cupboards, you look for some late-night snacks to munch on until your boyfriend decides to get back to you.

Michael looked around frantically, narrowing his eyes and questioning how quickly you were able to flee him. He was only with John for a moment and he turned around to an empty hallway by the time he was done.

"Y/N?" Michael called out, trying not to wake the students. He paced around the library, assuming you'd stumbled in there, but to no avail.

Walking past the kitchen, a particular figure caught his attention in the corner of his eye. Michael turned around. There, he saw you, an arm reached up to one of the shelves in the cupboards, attempting to grab a box of Cheez-Its. He laughed as he walked in, making his way over to you. He reached up the shelf, grabbing the snack and bringing it down for you.

"These, are what you're looking for?"

Michael asked with a smirk. You looked up at him with wide eyes, nodding. He smiled, handing them to you. In a quick motion, Michael sweeps you off of your feet, carrying you in his arms. On the way up to your suite, Michael watched you as you fidgeted with the box, trying to open it.

Making it to your room, Michael carefully lied you down on the bed, as you began popping the snacks into your mouth, half asleep. He leaned down, taking your heels off and placing them in your closet. Michael looked at you, hands on your knees.

"Baby?" he whispered.

"Hm?" you said, rubbing your eyes, ruining your mascara.

"Let's get dressed for bed, okay?" Michael said, as you nodded and pulled yourself up.

You walked into the bathroom and began brushing your teeth as Michael pulled out one of your black satin night slips.

You walked back into the room as Michael sat you on the bed. He carefully unzipped your dress, pulling the straps down your arms and placing gentle kisses along your shoulder and neck. He tossed the dress into a bin before moving his hands to your bra. Michael gently unclasped your bra, allowing it to slip down your arms. You giggled at the fuzzy feeling in your stomach as Michael looked at you. He began kissing your clavicle, softly tugging on the skin with his teeth. You closed your eyes and giggled once more at the feeling of lips against your skin. Michael let go, grabbing your satin slip and pulling it over your head, bringing it down to your thighs. He removed the covers of the bed, gesturing you to crawl under them and you did just that. Michael walked into the bathroom, grabbing some makeup removal tissues and crawling under the sheets himself.

Noticing you were starting to doze off,
Michael placed a kiss on your nose. "Hey, love. Let's remove your makeup first. Okay?" he whispered, as he placed your head in his lap. You lazily nodded as you watched him bring the tissues out.

Gently, Michael began swiping the tissue across your eyelids, picking up any eyeshadow. He smiled as he watched you giggle on about random things and reaching up to lightly tug on his hair.

"I love you so much, Michael. So, much." you snickered as Michael tried to wipe the lipstick off of your lips. Once he was done, he leaned down to your face, passionately pressing his lips against yours.

"I love you too, Y/N. So, much." Michael mumbled against your lips. He lied down as you snuggled up close to his chest. Michael gently stroked your hair with his fingers, whispering declarations of love to you as you fell asleep soundly, in his embrace.