S1, E2: Secrets

Previously on Camp Cretaceous.

So me and D/n jump in the raptor pen. Darius and Kenji were surprised to see me. "Y/N! Please tell me you have a plan." Kenji and Darius said with fear. I saw the raptor screeching at Kenji and Darius. Then I-----.

Y/N's point of view

Then I put my hand in front of blue and said "it's OK. It's me blue. It's me Y/N and D/N." Blue screeches and then I see the other raptors behind blue. Then the raptors tried to get Kenji and Darius. But me and D/N protected them and then D/N barked at the raptors. "Hey guys, please don't eat them! they're my friends and you are too. Don't worry we didn't want to hurt any of you. So please." I said

Then I felt something on my hand. I looked up and it's blue. Then suddenly there was light around the enclosure. The meat fell on the ground and the raptors want to get it except blue. "Hey, come and get it!" Roxie said. I looked back at blue. "Hey, it's ok I will be back."I said blue. "Get out of there!" Roxie said, shouting. "BYE" I shouted at him as everyone ran out the enclosure. He roar to said bye as well

Several jeeps arrived around us and people got out and started checking out the enclosure. "Y/N and D/N, that was...cool and thank you so much for saving us. You too Dave" Darius said to me oh that's standard procedure Darius. Y/N and I do that kind of stuff all the time. Give me a second." Dave said then he vomits the other side of him. "That's better" he said

Roxie comes in and runs towards Dave to check if he's ok. "Are you hurt?Is everyone alright? Whoa! whoa! whoa. Where do you think you're going? You and Darius are in big trouble." Darius tried to explain himself but Roxie did not want to hear what he had to say.

Back at the cabin

I was sitting down on the couch with D/N, Kenji, and Darius. Kenji was making some pop noises with his mouth and Darius was getting annoyed by it. But D/N was lying down next to me. "How could you do something so stupid."Darius said. I heard Darius shouting at Kenji and looked at them. I do a lot of stupid things, so you have to be a little more specific than that. Girls love hey grand gesture, junior. You'll understand when you're older." Darius just sighs " OK maybe it was my best idea. Look, I don't wanna get kicked out either. When my dad... my whole life I've been trying to make him proud. He finds out that I messed up again he might... really give up on me for good." Kenji said, with sadness in his voice.

Dave and Roxie came in the doors. "We gave Brooklynn a warning for sneaking out, What are you two chuckleheads did—" Dave said as Roxie continued the sentence, "especially you, Kenji! Your recklessness puts yours, Darius, Y/N's, D/N's, and Dave's lives in danger. We should call your parents and tel—" Roxie said, shouting as Darius interrupted her "It was my fault" Darius said. Everyone looked at him. "I jumped into the pit and Kenji was... trying to save me." He said. "Yeah that's it I was saving the poor confused little kid" said Kenji as he played along.

"I'm sorry, so, Darius the Dino-genius was saved by Kenji the kid who thinks dinosaurs went extinct because and I quote "their farts turned the air trashy" Roxie said, confused. "Prove me wrong, yo" Kenji said, whispering. Darius sighs. "Yeah it's just Brooklyn's account is quite different from yours. Y/N is this true" Roxie said as she looked at me. "I don't know me and D/N just got done in time before they got eaten." I said to Roxie. "Pfft! Brooklynn. Look, it was dark, she was confused, she needs glasses.[chuckle] Vanity am I right? What's important is I'll keep looking out for the kid here. You're welcome." Kenji said, looking at them. Roxie was thinking about it. No harm, no foul, let's chalk the whole thing up to experience. Lessons, friendship— this is camp's about! Who's with me" Dave said. D/N barked at him for being loud.

"Fine. But one more misstep..." Roxie said, narrowing her eyes at them. I... we won't let you down." Darius said. Kenji popped his lips again. Darius and Roxy frowned their eyes. "So, what are we doing tomorrow?" Darius said.