Trust is vital 😔

so guys back with the new chappy

V: Hello Bani........ Hello main veee bol raha hu veer tumhara veeranshu Hello.......

All were just shocked to see him this way and was trying to clam him

V: Sweetheart dekho kuch toh kaho.... mujeh  pata hain tum  nazar ho.. paar kuch toh kaho......

P: Bhai !!  phone kharab hai...........

V: Hello... Hello.... sweetheart

M: Bhai phone ka wire tutaaa hua  hai

showing him the pieces of wires

V: Shittttttttttt! Bani....... mujeh jald he uskeeeeee passsss jana hogaaa

He said this throwing the phone aside

D: Bhai...... suno clam down plzzzzzz

trying to touch his face with his hands

V: Nahi..... mujeh kuch nahi sunaaaaa Bani...... Bani...

he was breathing heavily

D: Bhai ...... plzzzzz plzzzz calm down hum jayengeee jayengeeeee realx plzzzzz breathe

V: Nahi mujeh abhi abhi..... jana hai Bani... Bani ......

He was screaming very loudly and just kneeled down  at the same position. ...

P: Bhai ..... plzzzz andar chalyeh aisaaaaa karne se apkeee aur tabiyat kharab hogeee.... plzzzzz lets go inside......

V: No.... just leave me leave me alone i dont want anyone mujeh baaaas meri Bani chaiye..... Bani ...........

Hearing this Balwant came downstairs along with pawan.......

B: Veer.....Veer......

V: Dad...... Dad...... Meri ... Meri Bani

slowly getting up from the place in his feet.......

B: Veer ... Shant hojaaaa... Hann hamm jayengeeee Bani ke passsss shant hoja........

V: Dad. .... plzzzz mu.. mujeh abhi jana hai plzzzzzz .......

D: Bade papa.... Bhaiyaaaa ko fir kyaa hogaya hai...... plzzzzz i think .... u have to inject him the injection.....

P: Haaan bhaisahab veer ko..... firse doore pad rahe hai....kuch kijyee

B: Tummmmm saab chup rahogeeeeee...... thodi der ke liyeee

After that all got silent

Veer was just looking at blawant and begging him he was in subconscious state panting heavily with tears and sweat all over his body..........

B: Veeer dekh... Dekh meri taraf...... aur sunnnn.......

V: Bani...Bani...

panting......

B: Veer....... shant hojaaaaa aur idhar dekh .......Hammm Bani se kal milne jayengeeeee... sunn par  kal....  aaj bohot raat ho chuki....... hai......

V:Dad......

B: Tujeh..... Bani ki kasam hai plzzzzz abhi ke liyeeee shant hojaaaaaaa........ plzzzzz veer plzzzz tu apne dad ka kaha bhi... nahi manegaaaaa plzzzzz veer merr liye naa sahi......  Bani ke liyeeee

crassin his face with his hand ......

Balwant  somehow got convenience and took him to his room made him take his medicine and made him sleep too....... After a while it was nearly midnight... 12 : 30 Veer wasnt slep but was acting to sleep as soon as all left his room he was left alone thier.....he slowly woke up from the bed..... without making any sound ......then went towards his cupboard took his gun and bike keys and headed outside his room ..... as all was asleep by now .... though he was didn't  want to take any risk he slowly moved downstairs and then hall area after that he came out of his mansion took his bike from the garage and drove offf his bike towards his destination.... though he was weak but was somehow.. trying to get strength to reach to sharma Mansion.......After half an hour he reached outside her mansion got down from his bike and when he approach the entrance ... the door was slightly..... Veer didnt thought to call bani but he just directly headed to her room it was slightly dark and when he walk ..... forward... only to see his sweetheart..... sleeping in the sitting position down the bed on the middle portion...... while hugging a photo frame.......