Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Kaido POV

I woke up early in the morning to say goodbye to my family before they went off on vacation. Before they left my mom quickly pulled me to the side.

"Now Shun, be sure to study a lot before university starts. No goofing around. You need to be prepared." She said with a stern tone. I silently nodded. She then gave me a quick hug and left. I was finally home alone. Well until Aren gets here in the afternoon. While waiting I cleaned up a bit and made myself something to eat. Suddenly I hear the doorbell go off. 'Wow, it's already the afternoon huh.' I quickly get up and go to the door and open it. I saw Aren standing there with a duffle bag and smiling at me. I welcomed him into the house and shut the door.

"You can put your stuff in my room." He nodded and went up to my room. While he did that I caught a quick whiff of his pheromones. I quickly covered my noses and tried to calm myself down a bit. It's been a while since I've smelled them. Aren then came downstairs and walked up to me.

"So what should we do?" I shrugged my shoulders and thought for a second.

"Oh! Let's watch some movies!" I said, getting excited. Aren nodded and we went to the couch to watch. We usually sit pretty close to each other. He normally puts his arm on my shoulder while I would rest my head on him. The next thing I know a week has already passed by. Everything has been going smoothly. We've eaten meals together and hung out. I did study a bit though so that's good. Aren went out to buy some groceries while I was doing a bit of studying since we're running out of food. Then all of a sudden I feel a rush of heat. 'Oh no... don't tell me!' I grabbed my chest trying to calm myself down. I felt my cheeks heating up. I quickly got up and went around the house looking for suppressants. I couldn't find any at all. I went back to my room, hoping that I'll find something. I then saw Arens shirt on my bed. I walked up to it and picked it up. 'What am I doing?' I started to smell it. It smelled like him, he smelled so good. I laid on my bed and smelled his shirt. I started to feel myself get hard. I slowly moved one of my hands down to my underpants and pulled out my di*k. I started to fap while smelling his shirt. But it still wasn't enough. I needed more. I moved my hand to my ass, it felt wet. I never really do it from behind, but doing it from the front didn't seem like enough. I slowly entered one finger and let out a small moan. I slowly moved it in and out, I felt like I was losing my mind. I decided to put in one more finger and I let out a moan. I started to go faster, I just wanna end this. Since I knew Aren wasn't home I let a few moans escape from my mouth. I felt like I was so close to finishing. I then hear something.

"Hey, Shun! I'm back!" Crap! It's Aren. I wanted to stop but couldn't, It's like my body was going against my mind. I heard footsteps coming closer, but couldn't stop. I heard the doorknob click. 'This is bad. I can't stop. It feels so good.' There I saw Aren standing at the doorway, covering his nose with his face all red. Next thing I knew I was calling out for him.

"Aren help me, I can't finish." Aren looked at me and walked closer to me, I looked into his eyes they weren't the color they usually were. They were a golden color.

Aren POV

I finally finished buying groceries and was on my way back to Shuns house. I bought some sweets for him. Just thinking about how he'll react makes me all giddy. As I entered the house a sweet smell hit my nose. It smelled kinda like strawberries mixed with blueberries. I announced myself but got no response. I decided to go upstairs to check on Shun. 'Maybe he fell asleep.' As I was slowly opening the door the scent got stronger. Once I fully opened the door I saw Shun laying on his bed with his face all red smelling my shirt. He started calling out for me. I quickly felt myself heat up and feeling extremely horny. I walked towards him and he held out his arm. 'Shit! I think I'm in rut' I grabbed his arm and pulled him towards me.

"Shun, where are your suppresses?" I said while breathing heavily, trying to control myself with the little bit of sanity I have left. Shun didn't respond, He just looked at me with glassy eyes. His lips looked so soft. They were a nice smooth pink color. I want to kiss them so badly. I want to hear them call my name out. All of a sudden he pulled me into a kiss, wrapping one of his arms around me. 'FUCK! I need to stop this!' But I couldn't stop. I let go of his arm and wrapped my arms around his waist pulling him close to me. I could feel him slightly grinding on me, It was driving me insane. I laid him on the bed and removed my shirt. He was laying there panting. Cheeks all red, hair a mess, mouth slightly open.

"Shun. I don't think I can control myself." He looked at me and put his hand on my face.

"Aren you smell so good..." He started to kiss my neck. I need to stop him. I pinned him down to the bed and stared into his eyes. He looked at me then looked at my bulge. He raised his hip a bit and started to try to grind on me. I grunted a bit, next thing I knew I could no longer control myself. I started to kiss those pink lips of his. I ran my hand down to his boner and touched it a bit. He let out small moans and whimpers as if begging for more. We parted and I removed his clothes. He looked like a porcelain doll. He was panting, looking at with those eyes of his, begging for more. I sucked on his chest while my hand went down to his ass. It felt wet. I put in two fingers and moved them in and out. Shun moved his hands around my hair. I then removed my fingers and stopped sucking on his chest. I took off my pants revealing myself.

"Shun can I?" He looked at me, eyes looking fuzzy. He spread his legs apart and covered a bit of his mouth with his hand.

"Please hurry..." He said blushing and looking away. I slowly inserted my dick grunting a bit, finally, it was all the way in.

Kaidou POV

It felt so good. My mind was going crazy. He trusted in and out of me. Skin slapping and moans were all I could hear. I had my legs wrapped around him while I had my arms wrapped around his neck and him kissing me. The room was filled with his scent. He smelled like pine. All I knew was that it kept getting faster and faster. It went on for hours. I've already cummed multiple times as well as Aren, But we couldn't stop. I was exhausted, Aren wasn't though.

"Aren I can't anymore..." I didn't get any responses. Instead, I got him pulling out, and slamming back in. This continued for a while. Then all of a sudden I felt something. It was as if he was getting bigger. It hurt a bit, but with him pounding me it was hard to notice it. After a while, he came, and fell on top of me, passed out and I did the same.
-Authors note
Wow, long chapter. Enjoy I'll be back with more <3