Skye turned around and saw an agent. She held out her hand and the mans gun shook apart, "Impressive." Kat said

Kat then walked towards the agent, she grabbed his arm and kicked him in the stomach, punching him around the head before flipping him over her onto the floor.

"Kat stop!" May shouted

Kat and Skye looked over to May, "What have you done?" Skye asked

"That's what we're trying to figure out but you need to stand down." May said

Kat scoffed, "Stand down? You do realise Gonzales shot Skyes mom and declared war on us? You are the one that needs to stand down. Skye go find your mom I got this."

Skye nodded as she ran off

"I need to see Gonzales where is he? We can fix this." May asked as she walked forwards

Kat shook her head, "It's too late for that. Now take your men and get the hell out of here."

"Not until I see Gonzales." May said as she walked past Kat but she grabbed her arm

May got out of her grip, Kat tried to punch her but she blocked it. May span her around and got her arm around her neck, "Kat please I don't want to hurt you."

"You won't." Kat said as she elbowed May in the face, then punched her.

May looked over to her, tried to kick her but Kat pushed her leg down.

May kicked Kat in the gut, span on the floor, kicked Kats leg out from under her, "Stop wasting time, Kat help me fix this."

Kat stood up and said, "I'm sorry May you're not welcome here." Kat then clapped her hands in front of her which sent May flying onto the floor knocking her out.

. . . . . .

In one of the medical room, Tai, Lincoln, Kat, Skye were watching Jiaying get treated

Skye turned to Lincoln and said, "I thought that with her healing powers the pain wouldn't-"

Lincoln cut her off saying, "Wouldn't be there? No such luck. Her gift can heal the tissue damage with time but she feels all of it."

Skye walked over to the doctor, "Does she need any blood? I can donate or do-"

Tai cut Skye off, "I think you've helped enough."

"What is that supposed to mean?" Kat asked

Tai stood up, "It means Jiaying was right. SHIELD couldn't be trusted but you convinced her otherwise both of you did. Why?"

"You think we knew about any of this?" Kat asked

Skye turned to Jiaying, "I never meant for this to happen I swear."

"I should've been more careful. SHIELD has done this before. I hoped that they had changed. Skye and Kat feels betrayed to Tai maybe even more."

Kat shook her head, "I don't think we know the full story. Coulson wouldn't-" 

Jiaying cut Kat off saying, "I can't do this right now. I'd like everyone to leave. I need rest if I'm going to heal." 

Tai and Lincoln walked out of the room, Kat looked over to Jiaying and said, "I hurt my mother, for this place you better start listening to us. "

She then walked out of the room after Skye, "Where are you going?" Kat asked 

"To see Sonic the hedgehog." Skye said as she walked over to Rayna's hut.

. . . . . . .

A few hours later Kat was sitting at the view of the mountain range when Gordon walked over to her, "I thought I'd find you here, Tai said you like it up here. We need to keep our people safe." 

Kat looked up, "How? SHIELD can find us anywhere we go." 

Gordon nodded, "Which is why we have to stop hiding and fight." 

Kat stood up saying, "You want to take the battle to SHIELD?"

"You've seen more than anyone what they do to people they don't trust and to people with gifts, imagine what they'll do to you. They don't trust you anymore and you have gifts." Gordon said 

Kat nodded, "I know but to-" 

Gordon cut her off, "If we are ever going to be safe, we need you fighting with us. I know it's a lot there's not a lot of time but consider it." Gordon then teleported out of there.

. . . . . . . . .

"Hey Gordon." Kat called as she jogged over to Gordon before he walked into a building 

Gordon turned around, "Have you decided to join us?" 

Kat shook her head, "I can't I already lost one person I love. If I join you I would be fighting my wife and the closest thing I have to parents. I'm not doing that I'm sorry." 

Gordon nodded, "I'm sorry too." 

Someone then came out from behind Kat and hit her over the head with a pole knocking her out, "Restrain her, we can't have her warning SHIELD." 

Thank you for reading 

So, one more left in this season 

Comment and Vote