Skye then walked into the room, "You have to come and see this."

"I'll leave you to your cabin life. I love you." Jess said

Kat smiled, "I love you too."

Kat then ended the call, stood up and walked out of the room and saw a big fist shape dented into the wall, "Bruce was here? Now that's something." Kat said

They then heard electricity crackling, "You hear that? Or was that something far away that I heard?" Kat asked

Skye nodded her head, "No I heard it."

Skye walked over to the monitor and turned on the electric fence.

There was then a knock on the door, Kat picked up a fire poke and walked over to it and opened it. When she opened the door she saw a man with no eyes at the door.

"Hello I'm Gordon may I come in?" Gordon asked, Kat stepped back and Gordon began to walk in, "So what is the plan with that?" Gordon nodded to the poker in Kat's hand

Skye and Kat shared a look as Skye said, "You can see?"

"Not the way you do, but I can see that you're afraid. You don't need to be not with me." Gordon said

Kat shut the door and said, "Who are you?"

"I'm like both of you. And I've come here as a friend. I can't imagine how it must've felt to go through your transformation without any understanding of what to expect. I had years to prepare and still..." Gordon chuckled, "I was horrified by what I became. Granted I was younger may I sit?" Gordon then sat down, "This couch is very uncomfortable. I wish you wouldn't stare. That was a joke I'm not very good at them. I don't mind that you're curious honestly and yes I used to have eyes they were blue. This...this was the obvious change for me. But what happens inside can be just as profound. You see the most changed everyone differently. The real difference between us is what happens after we went through the mist."

Skye and Kat were standing in front of Gordon, "What do you mean?" Kat asked

Gordon leaned back and said, "I knew from an early age how special I was. I had a mentor a guide of some sort. And the first thing she did after I transformed was embrace me. Tell me what was the first thing SHIELD did to you? What does it feel like your gift?"

Kat and Skye sat down and Kat said, "For me I don't know sometimes it hurts. Like bees are trapped in my head and I can hear them all the time. I can't stop it."

"Why would you want to stop it?" Gordon asked

Skye scoffed and said, "Because I destroy everything around me."

"I hurt one of my best friends just by shouting at him." Kat said

Gordon shook his head, "That is simply not true. Every object in this universe gives off a vibration. Animals, trees, people even this ratty couch and you Skye have the ability to tap into those vibrations. Don't you see? You could become magnificent. And you Kat you can control sound...mimic, Intensify, hush, distort, strengthen, slow and speed it up even echo it that is amazing. But something is stopping it."

Kat put her fingers on the device behind her ear, "My friend made them to help me."

Skye nodded, "Our friends a scientist she made the gloves to protect me."

"Or do they protect people from you?" Gordon asked

Skye shook her head, "No it's not like that. We can't control our powers."

"Most gifts come with a price mine and Kat's are the obvious ones but you can learn to manage it. I apologise I'm saying too much. This is probably not the best place to continue our conversation. You don't have the tools or the understanding that you need just yet." Gordon said

Kat looked over to Gordon, "To do what?"

Gordon smiled and said, "To be who you were always meant to be. Without fear or pain. We can offer that to you."

"How?" Skye asked

Gordon stood up and said, "I can take you both to a place where you can be with people like us."

Kat stood up and said, "Us? How many are there?"

Gordon didn't answer the question he just said, "You can learn about yourself your gift. You can be safe. But only if you want to come...when you're ready I'll find you."

Gordon walked over to the door, "How will you find us?" Skye asked

"Trust me I'll know." Gordon said as he disappeared.

Kat sank back on the couch, "What in the hell was that?"

. . . . . .

Kat was sitting on her bed, looking out the window when she heard some birds tweeting. She stood up walked over to the window and vaguely saw two outlines of birds in the dark sky.

Kat smiled as she watched the birds fly around. She jumped as she heard a phone ringing. A few seconds later all the power went out.

Kat ran out of her room and saw Skye standing in the middle of the front room, "Skye don't ask me how but I can hear planes coming towards us."

Skye nodded as she threw Kat's jacket at her, "We need to go now."

The pair ran out of the cabin and saw a quinjet flying above them with the search lights on.

Skye looked up and said, "Oh my God. May said there's a panel we need to get to."

"Over there." Kat said as she nodded towards a control panel.

Before Skye could turn the fence off an agent with a gun came up behind them. Kat held the mans arm in the air as he fried the gun. Kicked him in the stomach before punching him around the head knocking him out.

Kat picked up his gun from the floor and pointed it at him.

"No Kat, Skye!"

Kat span around and saw Bobbi shouting, Skye raised her hands just as another agent shot at them. Skye sent a shock wave knocking Bobbi and the agent backwards. Destroying all the trees as well.

Skye looked around in complete shock, "Oh my God." Skye turned to Kat, "Gordon?"

Kat nodded, "Gordon help."

Gordon then appeared next to them, "Would you like to go home?"

Skye and Kat nodded, Gordon walked forwards and embraced them both before disappearing.

Thank you for reading

So, we met Gordon properly

Comment and Vote