Part 1 -Sita

I sat up on the bed I couldn't go to bed me and my sisters had planned something. As if on cue my sisters rushed in, Mandavi was dressed in a blue saree embroidered with gold which caught the light and sent reflections onto the walls. Urmila wore a green saree embroidered with blue making a simple pattern. Shrutakirti who wore the most simple dress of them all wore a silver dress made of silk that trailed behind her. And me I wore a light pink Saree that was made from one of the finest cloths in Ayodhya it had a golden shimmer to it. Urmila carried an hour glass in her arms, but it looked different. 

I walked up to it, "what is it". I finally asked. Mandavi shook her head 

"We don't know". She replied.

Shrutakirti grabbed it, "I think you put it like this", she placed it upside-down.

I watched it as the sand fell to the other side inside of it. Urmila now seated beside me looked at it as if it was one of the greatest wonders in the world. Then it happened all of the sand was now to one side, Urmila reached out to turn it around again  and a huge black hole appeared above us. I screamed. I could hear Rama's voice from the hall.

"Sita, Sita". Rama's footsteps could be heard coming closer to my room. I sighed in relief surely he would save me. They got closer and closer. I sighed in relief. He was here. I was waiting for him to come in. "Sita where are you". Rama called, "Si-"and then my hole world blacked out.