Kat scoffed and said, "Miracle? I can't hear a damn thing. The ringing has died down the more I try keep my mind off of it. So I'm not sleeping. Push ups are good. We lost."

Jess shook her head but just as she was about to say something Coulson walked over to her and she nodded, "I love you. I'm going on the team to find Rayna but I'll be back." Jess said as she handed Coulson the tablet and walked off.

Coulson held the tablet to the glass, "Fitz is working non stop on something that could hopefully help your ears."

Kat shook her head, "I complied. Phil I actually complied. I shot a man without hesitation. We lost! They won!"

Coulson hit the glass with his free hand and shouted, "We did not fail! Tripp prevented a disaster and Whitehall's dead. We cut off the head and whilst Hydra scrambles to get a new one. I will crush them!"

"Don't you get it! Cut one head off and just like..." Kat clicked her fingers and she span around when she heard something, she then turned back around to Coulson, "Just like that there's someone else!" Kat shouted

"I am going to make somebody pay. I don't care who it is!" Coulson shouted as he put the tablet in the holder outside the room and walked off.

Kat looked over to Skye who waved. Kat smiled slightly and waved back. Skye gestured around her ears and Kat shook her head.

Kat then walked over to the side of the bed and saw a smashed glass beaker in the corner of the room, "How the hell..." Kat stopped talking and groaned when the ringing in her ears came back,

Kat hit the wall and shouted, "God dammit!" As soon as she yelled one of the lights outside exploded, "Great the entire base is falling apart."

. . . . . .

Kat was sitting on her bed when she looked up and saw Hunter standing there and his mouth was moving but he hadn't picked up the tablet.

She sighed as she stood up and pointed to the tablet attached to the wall.

Hunter quickly nodded as he picked it up and turned it on and Lat looked down at it, "I forgot sorry. I brought you some things from your room since Jess is on the Rayna team."

"Thanks Hunter." Kat said

Hunter held up a bag. He put it into a hatch and shut it. Kat then opened the hatch on her side and pulled the bag out.

"Right so there's some food. Your old lady hobby-"

Kat cut Hunter off saying, "It's not an old lady hobby."

Hunter gave her a look and said, "It's knitting it's an old lady hobby. There's a pack of cards for the lonely game of solitaire and a picture of a hamster."

"Why the picture of the hamster?" Kat asked as she picked up the small picture of a hamster

Hunter smiled and said, "Because you're a hamster right now."

Kat smiled, "I hate you."

"Anything else I can get you?" Hunter asked

"A hug. Right now that is all I want." Kat sat on the bed and said, "All the other agents are keeping their distance I'm surprised you're not scared."

Hunter raised an eyebrow and said, "Scared? Because you complied and shot a man? We've all shot people."

Kat nodded, "Yeah but I shot a man for Hydra slight difference."