What they become

Comincia dall'inizio

Kat shook her head, "I am Kat Garcia. Agent of SHIELD. An eye for an eye. A wrong for a wrong. Never forgive and never forget."

Whitehall sighed, "This is going to take a while."

. . . . . .

A few hours later Whitehall was still pacing around his room with Kat still tied to the chair, with sweat falling down her face, "Take a deep breath. Calm your mind.... You know what is best. What is best is you comply. Are you ready to comply Agent Garcia?"

This time Kat looked up and said, "I'm ready to comply sir."

Whitehall smiled, "Good. Now tell me something bear in mind I already know the answer. What's your biggest regret?"

"Choosing SHEILD. Choosing Phil Coulson. Choosing the group that killed my team, my friends." Kat said

Whitehall nodded as he crouched down in front of her and untied her legs, "Let's get you a spare change of clothes shall we?"

. . . . . .

"No way you got her to comply." Ward said as he saw Kat walk into the room beside Whitehall. Dressed in a black jumpsuit with the Hydra logo on the arm

Whitehall nodded and said, "I know how to break people. Make people comply...we're here today in part because of the three of you." Whitehall gestured to Ward, "You delivered Rayna as you promised." Whitehall looked over to Rayna, "And I had my initial doubts about you, young lady, but you are slowly earning my trust." He looked over to Cal Johnson, "And you're knowledge of the Diviner has led us to this historic moment. For that I offer my gratitude. I have just one question. How does she fit in?"

Skye then walked in in front of two armed Hydra agents, Ward glanced over to her and said, "I needed insurance that SHIELD wouldn't blow us out of the sky."

"You already had Agent Garcia on the plane and you ordered that SHEILD plane shouldn't be shot down anyway. I had to counter that order myself." Whitehall said, "Let me try something. Agent Garcia. Point your weapon at Skye's head."

Kat nodded as she pulled her gun out and pointed it at Skye, "Would you shoot her if I asked you to?" Whitehall asked

"Is that a question or an order the answer to both would be of course I would." Kat said

Another person was dragged into the room, "Shoot him then."

Without hesitation Kat shot the man and he fell to the floor.

Skye jumped back and looked at Kat with a shocked look on her face.

Whitehall nodded, he gestured for Agent 33 to stand in front of Kat. She opened a briefcase which had the Obelisk in it, "Pick it up Agent."

Kat paused before she took a deep breath and picked up the Obelisk. Instead of turning her hand to stone like it did Hartley it just glowed. Kat then felt her mind clear.

Kat put the Obelisk down and Agent 33 moved over to Skye, "Your turn. I'd like you to pick it up. It didn't kill your friend."

"You first." Skye said

Two agents then cocked their guns and pointed them at Skye. Skye glanced over to Cal who nodded.

Skye walked over to the Obelisk and picked it up and it glowed as well.

Skye then put the obelisk at one of the Agents neck and they went down.

Cal had a scalpel and stabbed an agent.

Ward and Agent 33 held their guns up.

Kat took her gun out and pointed it at Skye, "Kat think about this. I'm your friend. Your family."