7.

After a few minutes of walking and talking in almost bedroom voices, we had reached the beach however the sun had begun to set so I lit a fire and placed a towel so we could sit. It was like a movie moment and honestly, I am here for it.

Y/n: we were sat on the sand in a rather romantic position I had set up for us underneath a blanket with only a bottle of wine separating us, I decided to break the silence by annoying her and saying 'so miss Jolie you don't seem like you would like girls' she turned to me and frowned, shes cute when she frowns but its also funny annoying her... So I'm going to do it more often.

Angelina: 'what is that suppose to mean?' she asked grabbing the wine continuing to swig it from the bottle to my pure annoyance, real classy Angelina when we have glasses right next to us

Y/n: I glanced at her and smirked 'it means you look straight baby'

Angelina: 'whys that?' her lips looked like cushions that I would love to brush against mine but resisted not wanting to seem desperate.

y/n: 'well to start you've only ever been married to guys and you never show interest in the hot girls which come through the bar' she placed her head on my shoulder gently making what seemed like sexual tension surround us like fog. Fucking hell is the sun on us or something, I'm burning up at her touch...

Angelina: 'well that's because I've never found a woman I wanted to marry and maybe because I'm too busy looking at you' I quickly snapped out of my simp mode and stood up the beautiful woman however still sat looking up at my back no doubt by this time wondering why I had broken our contact. I think she might have an itty bitty crush on me...

y/n: 'while you are married, that's against god sweetie' I lit a cigarette between my lips and exhaled towards the stars sensing her glare stalking my every move to my delight as I knew I had her attention.

Angelina: 'so is liking girls but you still do that' yeah ok ill admit she won that argument but I don't believe in religion anyway so what's the point in continuing.

Y/n: 'you got me there and to be honest I don't believe in god anyway' I sat back down, only this time a bit further apart from her as I didn't want to feel that tension between me and a married women again.

Angelina: she wiggled a bit closer and placed her hand on my leg, her long red nails resting on my inner thigh 'y/n why don't you kiss me' she asked making me turn away shocked at what she had just said. 'wtf' i whispered almost melting at her touch.

y/n: 'what do you mean I do- I-I kiss you' shit I'm stuttering, why am I stuttering I'm literally the best English speaker I know and I can barely even speak the language.

Angelina: 'Yeah but I kissed you last night and you haven't attempted it since' yeah well maybe because I have a good life and you are trying to come in and ruin it with all your relationship shit and wanting to settle down, like settle down with a man if you don't want toxic-, were just a few of the thoughts racing through my mind as we sat in silence for probably half a minute.

Y/n: I decided on a response and spoke my mind truthfully 'maybe because you are married and I don't like relationships' she ran her nails along my legs making my eyes roll to the back of my head... Was she trying to seduce me? Because if she is it is definitely working.

Angelina: 'bad experience with them?' she asked leading me to pivot in her direction and as a result seeing her glistening eyes. I could honestly get lost in her eyes and was planning on it...

Y/n: flashbacks of my relationship with Palmer and how she hurt me ran through my mind at what felt like a million miles an hour, the moment I found out about her cheating I vowed to never get hurt again and I intend on keeping that vow

Y/n: flashbacks of my relationship with Palmer and how she hurt me ran through my mind at what felt like a million miles an hour, the moment I found out about her cheating I vowed to never get hurt again and I intend on keeping that vow. I looked down at the ground and said 'yeah something like that'

Angelina: she lifted her hand from my leg and looked at me almost shocked then proceeding to say 'well shit what are we then' to be honest I don't even know what we are...

Y/n: 'what do you mean?' I asked in an attempt to diffuse her anger, which must have worked as she stayed sat next to me.

Angelina: 'you flirt with me, you kiss me, then try to make me jealous and now we are on a romantic date so y/n what are we?' I knew she would come at me with this commitment shit and I'm honestly not ready for it... Quick just say friends y/n it will be easier.

Y/n: 'we can be friends' I put out my cigarette not making eye contact with her and turned to the sky.

Angelina: her voice raised ever so slightly while saying 'what?' she pulled my chin so I was now looking directly at her a few inches from her beautiful expression.

Y/n: I scrunched my face up at her resisting the urge to kiss her right then and there, instead deciding to whisper 'do you not want to be my friend?'

Angelina: she must have decided at that moment to become the sexiest women alive as by this time I was pretty much melting in her fingertips, she edged ever closer so our lips were only just parted 'We aren't gonna be friends'

Y/n: I pecked her lips for a second before opening my eyes and as a result hers before muttering 'well Angelina baby what else can we be... your married'

Angelina: 'All I know is we can never just be friends'

MIGHT HAVE TO ADD SOME SMUT NEXT PART FOR YOU GUYS... IF YOU GET IT TO 10-15 VOTES... HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER, READ MY OTHER STORIES: MUTUALLY ASSURED DESTRUCTION AND WANTED FOR PLEASURE WHICH I HAVE ONLY JUST STARTED, BIG THINGS PLANNED FOR IT THO. -L.W