✨Character List✨

Start from the beginning

Lorenzo Fernando RomanoHe is the mama bear of the family and is 25 years old

He is the mama bear of the family and is 25 years old. He had to take up this role when his mother was kidnapped. Is always there for his family no matter what. He's also a doctor so he's very serious about his family's health. He misses his baby, Arabella dearly. He sometimes blames himself for not protecting her. But he doesn't show this to anyone. He keeps a kind and loving brother front at all times. But he's still hurting very much. He just hides. But he's also second in command in the mafia. He may seem kind and sweet unless you mess with his family. Nickname is Enzy.

Antonio Maximus Romano He is the third oldest and 22 years old

He is the third oldest and 22 years old. He loved his sorellina with all his heart. When she was taken he didn't speak very often. He completely shut everyone out. He spends most of his time in the library reading. When they were younger he would read her bedtime stories. So reading lets him remember her. He would always call her pumpkin. His mother was the one he spoke to and when she was kidnapped it broke him. Though he doesn't speak much he can be petrifying when he's doing mafia business. Nickname is Tony.

Xander Domenico Romano He is the fourth oldest brother

He is the fourth oldest brother. Is Xavier's twin and they're both 18. He was by far the closest with Arabella. She was his Leia. Whenever Arabella couldn't sleep or had a nightmare she always went to his room. Which was adorable considering he was only 3. But he was still more mature for a 3 year old. Unlike most kids he didn't get as scared as easily. When she was taken it destroyed him. He was no longer the care free child who would run around. He would stay awake at night thinking his sister was going to come in. Now he's in the mafia with his brothers and one heck of a street fighter. He also has serious anger issues which will blind him from how much he truly loves his Leia. Nickname is Xany.

Xavier Francesco Romano He's the fifth oldest and the younger twin

He's the fifth oldest and the younger twin. Though he wasn't as close with Arabella as Arabella he still misses her dearly. He used to call her RiRi. He sees how heartbroken his twin is which makes his heart break. He still remembers having to sleep with his twin and make sure he slept since he would always stay awake. He is the goofy twin unlike his grumpy twin. He tries to give life to his brothers by playing pranks and making jokes. He wishes that he could have his sister and mother back. He's all fun and games until he's in mafia mode. He is one of the best drivers ever. Not better than Arabella. Nickname is Xavy.

Luca Andrew RomanoHe is 16 years old and is Arabella's twin

Luca Andrew Romano
He is 16 years old and is Arabella's twin. He also is goofy just like Xavier. He has always felt like he was missing a piece of himself. Though he seems goofy and full of life he his silently suffering. He keeps his feelings hidden. He cries at night by himself at night making sure that no one can see. He plays football with the twins. Many girls want to be with him. He's also in the mafia with the rest of the family. He's one of the best hackers, after Arabella. Nickname is Lucy.

 Nickname is Lucy

Author's Note

Hey besties! These pictures aren't mine, I found them on the internet but I did make these aesthetics myself. It did take a hell lot of time but I hope you like them!

Until next times my bitches!